Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Serpent
Illestone chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
I guess... two stolen Legecy's Potter's and Black's Just give them away like is ok... Then again you are the Author... all aside , I like the story...Enjoy
CazPeak chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Katherine? Really? How pathetic. I hate it when authors stick OCs into these stories when there are so many underutilised canon characters laying around. Seriously - whats the point? If you have to have OCs, they should serve a purpose - besides the author trying to disguise herself or himself in character form, which is what is the case most often. So far, I fail to see what purpose your character serves - you could have easily used Tracy or Millicent or Daphne or Astoria... the list goes on. Instead we get some ridiculous new character - who Harry trusts to go with him to Gringotts because she's new! And has the ability to really TALK to Harry... because she has a unique understanding of who he REALLY is! Pathetic.
Theblackbook chapter 15 . 2/2/2013
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
:D GO HARRY FANTASTIC
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Mashkai30 chapter 15 . 9/4/2012
Lovely piece of writing. Thanks for sharing!
LadyFreak chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
ack! amazing story but damnit you had me crying!
Cassandra30 chapter 15 . 8/9/2012
This was superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 14 . 8/9/2012
Good story. Harry's death would be unnecessary however. The piece of Voldemort's soul would be pulled from him and die or die in him but it would leave his own.
Cassandra30 chapter 13 . 8/9/2012
Most excellent!
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Excellent! What a terrific, exciting suspenseful chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
The Sorting Hat had a whole lot to say to Harry. Who is the Ravenclaw going to help him with spells and who is the Hufflepuff going to give him loyalty?
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »