Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Serpent
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
So no the Wizarding World has taught Harry what ten years of abuse did not.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Faith in adults was something Harry never had much of anyway.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Excellent! Remus and Tonks should get quite a surprise.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Ack! Nicely done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
An excellent start though!
dead feather chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Yep, a lot more warnings should've been put here. If not about the oc then at least major character death.
If anything, I think I would've wished that Harry was a bit more aggressive. He seemes so mellow, going with the flow. I mean some azkaban stories overshoot the avengful Harry thing but this other end isn't good either. I see why you'd feel bored with this. Or then I feel bored because you stated you felt bored. good to see you still finished this.
dead feather chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
will this be harry/oc? If so, warning would've been appreciated.
Why was Lucius malfoy not in prison at the beginning?
How did wormtail help frame Harry, how did they frame harry?
why was there team potter at all? especially now that fudge was murdered? what was percy doing there?
why did the goblins close Harry's accounts when they didn't close sirius' accounts?
dead feather chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I thought the idea here is interesting and the pace and flow of the story good. I like this more introvert Harry and yet he's not that bitter.
I did not like the oc Katie. Then again that's true with 99% of the oc's. To me, a major put off. Always mary sue-ish or then they have very little to do with the plot and thus shouldn't be there. And if they are involved in the plot, they just take time and space away from Harry.
Martionmanswife chapter 15 . 7/27/2012
wow. this story made me cry. and you did a great job on it.
HeartsGlow chapter 5 . 12/23/2011
So, if 2 weeks after school lets out (they go for ten months) is 2 weeks before Harrys 17th B'Day, will he be considered an adult at 17, or does he have to wait until he's 18?
HeartsGlow chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
He would have been SIXTEEN for most of the time he was there.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
The Dark Lord arose at the end of Harry's 4th year during school. Sirius died at the end of Harry's fifth year, during school. Harry's relatives were killed just after holidays began, making it early July. By then the DL had been risen over a year. Severus is contemplating 11 months later, so the DL has been around for TWO years, not barely one.
unlikelyplace02 chapter 15 . 8/30/2011
your story is brilliant

hate it and love it
The White Istari chapter 15 . 8/4/2011
Not so unique start but absolutely good ending.
Magicly Insane chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
OK first of all I've noticed that although he was basically tortured mentally for a year in a very small cell away from human contact Harry barely seems to have changed at all except for not trusting his former friends and being a little pissed off. Plus Snape is actually acting like he's not such a bad guy and that he didn't know of a prophecy when he is the one who gave the first half of the prophecy to Voldemort. You also have Harry acting like a whiny little brat when he talks about his role in the war. Overall you make Harry seem like he's barely changed at all from canon which makes this story very bad in my opinion. So this is as far as I go.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »