Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Serpent
Cassandra30 chapter 12 . 8/9/2012
Superb!
Cassandra30 chapter 11 . 8/9/2012
Excellent! What a terrific, exciting suspenseful chapter!
Cassandra30 chapter 10 . 8/9/2012
The Sorting Hat had a whole lot to say to Harry. Who is the Ravenclaw going to help him with spells and who is the Hufflepuff going to give him loyalty?
Cassandra30 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
The Sorting Hat is really laying it on the line isn't it. Apparently Dumbles hasn't taken anything into consideration at all.
Cassandra30 chapter 8 . 8/8/2012
I think the Wizarding World is in for a big surprise.
Cassandra30 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
Superb! Those two together could have rocked the Wizarding World.
Cassandra30 chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
Excellent! I like the premise as well as the suspense.
Cassandra30 chapter 5 . 8/8/2012
So no the Wizarding World has taught Harry what ten years of abuse did not.
Cassandra30 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Faith in adults was something Harry never had much of anyway.
Cassandra30 chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Excellent! Remus and Tonks should get quite a surprise.
Cassandra30 chapter 2 . 8/8/2012
Ack! Nicely done!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
An excellent start though!
dead feather chapter 14 . 7/29/2012
Yep, a lot more warnings should've been put here. If not about the oc then at least major character death.
If anything, I think I would've wished that Harry was a bit more aggressive. He seemes so mellow, going with the flow. I mean some azkaban stories overshoot the avengful Harry thing but this other end isn't good either. I see why you'd feel bored with this. Or then I feel bored because you stated you felt bored. good to see you still finished this.
dead feather chapter 8 . 7/29/2012
will this be harry/oc? If so, warning would've been appreciated.
Why was Lucius malfoy not in prison at the beginning?
How did wormtail help frame Harry, how did they frame harry?
why was there team potter at all? especially now that fudge was murdered? what was percy doing there?
why did the goblins close Harry's accounts when they didn't close sirius' accounts?
dead feather chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
I thought the idea here is interesting and the pace and flow of the story good. I like this more introvert Harry and yet he's not that bitter.
I did not like the oc Katie. Then again that's true with 99% of the oc's. To me, a major put off. Always mary sue-ish or then they have very little to do with the plot and thus shouldn't be there. And if they are involved in the plot, they just take time and space away from Harry.
272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »