Reviews for Harry Potter and the Soul of the Serpent
TenebrisCor chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
This was by far the most solemn of stories I have ever read and finished. It was well written, and I am thankful that it was completed. I usually do not like stories where the main character dies, but since it was so expected and thought out it fit extremely well. This was certainly a situation where he simply would not be happy alive.
It almost seemed like a suicide in a way, but perhaps it was merely extreme apathy. I believe what I liked best however was the relationship with snape. It was very realistic, and, dare I say, canon.

Thank you for the time and effort that you put into working on this. I appreciate it.
-Tenebris-
rekrula chapter 15 . 5/29/2013
What a downer of a story. And a downer of an ending. THIS is why I always read the end of a story first..but for some reason, I didn't do that with this one. I wish I had.
rekrula chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I would like this story a lot more if not for snape's daughter. She is coming across as a mary-sue, but I am sure you have heard that before. Otherwise,I am enjoying the story! Thanks for sharing.
book phan44 chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
i love depressing stories in the mourning
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Woooooaaah! That was an INTENSE ending! But truly an amazing story! I enjoyed every minute of it, and although it was a bit bitter an depressing at times, it was an overall touching story! Thanks for the fic and good luck on any future stories you may write!
Angelsa chapter 15 . 4/27/2013
i find it hard not to cry i CANT cry because my mum is here beside me
PrewalShadeX chapter 15 . 4/24/2013
WOW
Vishal chapter 15 . 3/14/2013
How to waste two hours?

Read this shitty fanfic.
Lord Cartwright chapter 15 . 3/10/2013
brilliant, very much enjoyed.
Illestone chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
I guess... two stolen Legecy's Potter's and Black's Just give them away like is ok... Then again you are the Author... all aside , I like the story...Enjoy
CazPeak chapter 10 . 2/16/2013
Katherine? Really? How pathetic. I hate it when authors stick OCs into these stories when there are so many underutilised canon characters laying around. Seriously - whats the point? If you have to have OCs, they should serve a purpose - besides the author trying to disguise herself or himself in character form, which is what is the case most often. So far, I fail to see what purpose your character serves - you could have easily used Tracy or Millicent or Daphne or Astoria... the list goes on. Instead we get some ridiculous new character - who Harry trusts to go with him to Gringotts because she's new! And has the ability to really TALK to Harry... because she has a unique understanding of who he REALLY is! Pathetic.
Theblackbook chapter 15 . 2/2/2013