Reviews for Shishio's Lady
jongkeyminkey chapter 2 . 11/2/2014
Please do the sequel! I love shishio and yumi️️️
Mirai-Kung chapter 2 . 7/13/2009
wow, really the lovely couple.

I like this very much. all good.
Angeluz Yumi chapter 2 . 11/28/2008
sequel!

sequel! jajaja

one of the best fanfics ever!
AnGeLuZ YuMi chapter 2 . 6/28/2008
the best fic ever! i love it! yes I do!

) SEQUEL! and more Lemon xD
MakiSeta-Chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
i love this story!

the lemon! uhu!
savewolf the angel of death chapter 2 . 1/25/2008
love the story if you like sesshomaru from the inuyasha anime and manga i wrte astory of him paired up with my own made up char look for the story in anime manga inuyasha rated m and the char is sesshomaru only search for the tittle Destined To be Mates and tell me what do you think
angeluz Yumi chapter 2 . 1/6/2008
sequel! please!
dog2345 chapter 2 . 8/19/2007
ah! that was so sweet! if you havent't given up on the story then yhea! you shold make a sequal! if you already haven't!
Tzarista chapter 2 . 7/22/2007
good story
Dragoness Triplets chapter 2 . 2/25/2007
Hikari: CUTE! Shishio is nice! Yami: That there bastard died and went to hell! What the hell is with this-okay cute-story! Toitsu: Lovely portrayal of characters and ideas, I shall now clap for you. *Claps* Hikari: It's cute, and sweet, and nice, and I always felt so sorry for Shishio and Yumi and this makes me all happy and warm and fuzzy on the inside. Yami: Say anymore cutesy stuffy and I'll make you feel all warm and fuzzy. Anyways, I guess it's pretty good. but come ON, to think Shishio wouldn't have tortured the guy till he BEGGED for death TEN YEARS LATER! Nice though.
HauntedPast chapter 2 . 12/31/2006
Good, very nice. A sequal is a good idea...though, if I recall, I already semed to have given you a suggestion about that...I think.
HauntedPast chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
I definately think you should write a sequal, or even just a few side stories that are little moments between Shishio and Yumi during her pregnancy. A sequal would be nice though!
Rose Wilder chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
I loved it! There isn't that much Yumi/Shishio fanfiction out there. (I write them but don't submit)