Reviews for Reunion
quibbler149 chapter 3 . 4/25/2007
CONTINUE!
quibbler149 chapter 2 . 4/25/2007
They are so cute 2gether!
Claudita chapter 3 . 2/17/2006
more please! i'm a huge polly/diggory fan! :) i liked it very much!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 3 . 2/2/2006
Interesting. Please continue
Interstella chapter 3 . 12/22/2005
oh this is fantastic! please write more soon.
ArwenEvenstar83 chapter 3 . 12/19/2005
nice story...keep on writing! and please update soon...this is such a great Digory and Polly story...there aren't enough of them anymore...

Liana
colorfulsimplicity chapter 3 . 12/7/2005
Good long chapter. I like the friendship between Digory and Edmund. The young Digory does seem very annoying, and the scenes between him and Polly's boyfriends are a little too much(I would have gotten mad at Digory too if I were Polly). But you are a very talented writer, so this story is very much worth reading.
Hnz786 chapter 2 . 12/2/2005
would you please update this is great story. i hate it when author forget about stories or abandon then so pleease update
Ako si Elyana chapter 2 . 11/10/2005
C'mon UPDATE iTZ A GREAT STORY!

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !

PLease? :D
iamhermionemalfoy chapter 2 . 10/26/2005
I so
catakit chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
Inch long eye lashes? Oh do come off it!
demonic angel23 chapter 2 . 9/18/2005
I like this chapter it was great! :) I liked the part when Polly woke up and screamed when she saw Digory. Lol. Update soon!

:]
demonic angel23 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Great start! Are you gonna update soon? Is it just a oneshot. if there are more chapters coming please update! I'm dying to know wats gonna happen next!
almostinsane chapter 1 . 6/28/2005