Reviews for Nightmare
sell chapter 14 . 12/10/2013
I just read the last chapter of this fic today! I already had read in 2009, but I think it was on another site, but do not remember which one, just know that this was not the end and I thought I'd just that melancholy form of Chapter 13 (at the time I was new to the world fanfiction, did not know when a story was completed, like commenting, etc ...) This one is much better, but I suspect that there was still something to come, you know, that TBC at the end ... But then here you stuck with this Torchwood that was such a sadness. Gave me a glimmer of joy when he returned in 2012 with the continuation of 'The long road home', but then went off once ... * sigh * Well, it was good as it lasted and occasionally come back to read fics your profile. What was done to you? God only knows. If retyping CI will be here to read. Bye.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
MCCOY ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITE OROSECUTORS!I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YES!
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 5 . 9/15/2013
If he can't walk I am so very done. I cannot think of him unable to walk...Anndd I'm crying.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
FIN KICK FRANK'S BUTT! And what happened to Black's murder threat...it's gonna happen soon, won't it?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Sarah I need to punch you. And I doubt Elliot said those things. It would be very OOC.
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 2 . 9/15/2013
Umm...Frank's an addict and gambler...with a son abd no wife...minor details...BUT IF THAT...MAN WANTS TO KILL EAMES AND BOBBY HE IS GOING TO BE VERY DISAPPOINTED! Also, how has Black not gone to a hospital yet?
MoonlitShadowsoftheHumanSoul chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Black isn't at large...he was murdered...by the fandom...and me...not confessing...IF BOBBY DIES I WILL CRY! MY HEART IS HAVING MINI HEART ATTACKS! Freaking...I refuse to speak his vile name...
FrankieB chapter 14 . 12/30/2012
Ok. This is going in my fav fic links folder on my PC... Enjoyed it! Wouldn't mind a sequel. Didn't see one when I looked. Hint hint hint.

A little confused this says tbc and complete...hmmm. Anyway. This isn't a bad place to stop. As long as I get my sequel. XD A loooooooong one-shot won't hurt. Will it? Let us know how he's doing on and off the job.
FrankieB chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
What is wrong with you!?

Ok I'm calmer now... Gee whiz. Ducking for cover is right! Now I need 2 bottles of Xanax to get to sleep tonight! Seriously, my chest hurts... Man oh man...

Bobby needs kisses and hugs and TLC.
FrankieB chapter 11 . 12/30/2012
Sooooo much has happened. Bold choice to leave Bobby in wheelchair. A frail body doesn't mean a frail mind. Thank you for that. I appreciate that on a personal level.

Frank steps up? wow. All those job offers... nice tie-in to other great shows!

Really enjoying this fic. Seriously addicted. . ... Even if I do need a big bottle of Xanax now Thank you very much!
FrankieB chapter 9 . 12/30/2012
Frank is such a snake. Why are so many people so selfish... There's at least one in every family too... -sigh-

Good for Bobby... "Look, all you need to do is give me your account details. I can take care of the rest." Seriously? You MUST know someone like this to write this accurately about him. Some may think a man/woman would never say something like that and mean it... wish that were true!

Alex needs to get better and kick Frank's behind. Then Fin, then each individual from the Eames family... I'll wait while you edit a whole chapter in just for this... -elevator music plays-

Seriously, I'm taking a break from you now, as I said after reading the last few chapters of angst...
FrankieB chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
Ok. That's it! I officially need a mental and emotional break. I'm gonna watch something less angsty for a while... like... season 5, 6 and 7 of loci... lol.

Really intense and emotional. Fantastic writing, plot, etc.

"... we're fed up with it. There's been a mindset in IAB for far too long that our fellow cops are the bad guys, and anyone who makes a complaint must be on the level. Yes, we know there are dirty cops out there who need to be stopped, but there is a equal number of good, honest cops who've had their reputations and their careers ruined because IAB refused to look beyond the complaint… or the politics..." Not every cop is bad. Thank you for saying so in your fic.

I just seriously need a break. I'll be back to read more later tonight. There has only been one other writer who has EVER made me take an actual mental break while reading their work. Steven King. -chill bumps-
FrankieB chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Sweet child. Kids really are so innocent and loving. She and mommy are used to cleaning up messes? Is that foreshadowing? oh boy. great chapter!
FrankieB chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
A ray of hope and compassion? Who are you and what have you done with blucougar!? lol!

Liked the fact that a good cop, or two, joined IAB. Very nice. Unbiased, firm in their jobs, but not automatically seeing guilt before proven innocent.

Emotional turmoil... I need to take my vitamins and drink orange juice before I read one of your fics! Niiiice job!
FrankieB chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
What do you eat before you write!? Whatever it is, it causes you to write MAJOR BOBBY ANGST! Man! Wow. (keep it up btw!)

Ok. reading this chapter... tears, shaking with empathy (I have MS and 2 other debilitating diseases so I can relate to pain and frustration over our frail bodies), anger, and laughter... How is that for an emotional roller coaster? Yup you put me through all that. (thanks! lol.)

Excellent chapter! Whew! I'm actually TIRED after reading one of your chapters. Forget a whole story in one setting.

-wipe brow, steady myself- On to the next chapter!