Reviews for Soulchanging
Narias chapter 8 . 9/9/2009
Awesome story. Hope to see your sequel soon.
DarkLozFanUberest chapter 4 . 2/24/2009
Your story is awesome! X3 For some reason, that by the way was totally beyond me, I started humming while I was reading, and then I couldn't remember what it was called so then I looked it up and started laughing, it was sorta ironic and fitting for this chapter! The Song is called "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal, sure ya heard it before, but besides the snow thing, I though it went nicely... That reminds me, what do you think Gollie would think of snow? Probably dislike it huh? Being sort of Reptilian like... hehehe weird idea, just thought I'd throw it out! Terrific work on the story by the way, the last time I read it you only had 5 chapters and so now I'm totally into it again, Keep up the FABULOUS WORK! I'll be sure to R&R whenever I can XD

Koodos2You From DarkLozFanUberest~
Danaeeb chapter 4 . 11/24/2008
Sorry I didn't have to review, I just couldn't stop reading on. This is such an awesome fic and I love the background story for Goliathus!
MissBukowski chapter 8 . 7/30/2007
I really enjoyed this story. The plot and characterization were great. I loved the Gollie/Ami romance. I can't wait to read the Goliathus Chronicles!
DivineSugar chapter 4 . 1/7/2007
Hi! I am new here as you can tell, but I just wanted to say that your story is so awsome,and I really love the way you put it together,and put such heart and feeling into the character of the beast. It was satisfying to get some awnsers on his origons,and the ending was perfect,I love what you did with Darry. Keep it up,this was amazing!
Lord Stingray chapter 8 . 6/14/2006
Of all the stories in this catagory I think this may be one of the best ones I have read lately.
K.C. Jones chapter 7 . 2/20/2006
(Locks Donovan in a room with Micheal Jackson and walks away ignoring the screams)What?I told him I was more evil, just in a different way. And I agree with you, Goliathus is a sexy beast.
oy vey chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
i wasnt going to log in cos im so tired but you arent allowed anonymous viewers so i had to stop being lazy to tell u that this fic is AWESOME!

Really, really cool.
Darkinyron chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
Ah it was wonderful! :) Darry always has proved to have such a sweetheart. I'm glad to see him offering to help Gollie now!

This chapter was great, and I'm really looking forward to your next story! :D I'm so excited to see how all this comes together and turns out in the end. :)
redplanetes chapter 8 . 8/3/2005
Wonderful! Thanks for the final chapter. What a surprise!
Sun Dragon Sorceror chapter 8 . 8/2/2005
Very nice! I hate cliffhangers, but I'm going to stick around for your continuation. Darry makes the perfect victim to bring back into the Creeper's life to help 's a unique way to do it, too!

I thought you said somewhere in a previous chapter that humans can't get pregnant from him? Oh well, even if they can't and she did as a surprise that would be cool. Goliathus would make a great parent now!

Well, I'm going to stick around for more, of course!
Sun Dragon Sorceror chapter 7 . 7/24/2005
Oh boy, I gotta say this was my fave so far. Not just for some sexual reason but because I am enjoying this very much. I'll be sure to stick around for the Goliathus Chronicles!
Darkinyron chapter 7 . 7/18/2005
This chapter was incredible! :D Very enjoyable, indeed! *giant grin* Totally made my day seeing this!

Very nice plot and action between Gollie and the vampires...I much enjoyed that part. And of course between him and Ami...*giant puddle of drool* I'm going to read it over and over again! XD Btw, who WOULDN'T think he's a sexy beast? ;) Great writing!

Looking forward to the climax since you mentioned it's ending soon. He's got a lot to do so I hope it'll be good. (Oh pfft, I know it will.) _
FireBeWilling chapter 6 . 7/16/2005
Ho-ee. I thought this was gonna be another 'girl fall in love with monster' story but yay...I read on and it became so much more!

Creeper vs. vampires? Pheh. Them bloodsuckers got no chance.

Evil bad humans torture Creeper *mutter* RAWR RAWR I think I have a vengence against my own kind now...
Sun Dragon Sorceror chapter 6 . 7/10/2005
Hey! I came back for more. I'm still reading and enjoying it so I hope you update.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »