Reviews for Soulchanging
Darkinyron chapter 6 . 7/3/2005
Haha I've always hated vampires. He is now my HERO! D Not a cuddly wuddly bunny? Darn...Who could resist if he was?

This was a great idea to make him a vampire eater... Mwahaha I could really see him doing that! And the horror scenes were awesome...I could really see them happening in my mind. ;)

A sequel? Oh I'm excited! _ Can't wait!
Deleted as of 2013 chapter 5 . 7/3/2005
It's awesome! I love it so far! Hey...have you watched the movie "White Noise?" That last part in this chapter seemed like you got it from that movie. Anyway, update soon!
Sun Dragon Sorceror chapter 5 . 6/29/2005
Just couldn't get any easier, eh?

Him in the romance-novel business? Now THAT would make a nice bedtime story. XD
Darkinyron chapter 5 . 6/26/2005
Wow...Right when it seemed as if his life was about to become a hundred percent decent he starts hearing voices... ( I feel so bad for him...Poor little heradus guy. Now I just can't wait to see what he does!

I was watching the movie last night...it was so sad when Jack was stabbing him. I kept thinking about this story when he was telling Ami about his past. ( It's really bringing him to life! 3

Keep writing! I need more to drool over! 3
Sun Dragon Sorceror chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
Great job writing. Awesome content and it just flows like a river. ;)

Imma keep reading, so keep writing, please! I'm so happy that someone isn't making him into a real demon. -_- Grr that pisses me off when people do.

The story in itself is a lot better than I'd expected, since at first I figured he'd lust after the girl or else just fall for her, but since it's complicated it's worth reading. Good job, there!
Darkinyron chapter 4 . 6/23/2005
I had to leave right in the middle of reading this...I was pissed! Couldn't stop thinking about it all day... _;

I cried reading that. I really did, and I just...don't cry. I never cry and...well, congratulations on getting me emotional through literature! o_o *still can't believe it* So sad...Such memories surfacing again...grar...

Okay, I'm still sane. o_o;

That was so sweet between them...I knew she'd have to give in sooner or later. XD I kind of wish you had gone further in the writing of what they did that night. I was on fire, I'll admit. _; I read that over and over again and I still am going to keep reading it! XD Call me crazy, I wouldn't mind! _

Well, I'm looking forward to the fifth chapter. I'm writing my own fanfic and this has really inspired me! Thanks! :)
Darkinyron chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
Hmm...What's the point of really keeping him in the cage? I mean...It's cruel enough keeping animals in one, but a sentient creature? Damn, I'd be ripping my hair out if I was caged. x_x I must say though, I like him much better like this! I bet he is so cute being nice...*sighs in thought* What is it about men though? o_O Oh well, I'd rather find out through reading. 3

Darn, she can resist all that? I'd be all over him in a second!

Okay, I'm going to go after Chapter 4 now! o_o Yes, I am addicted!
Darkinyron chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
*whimper* I wanted to cry, really...I almost did. ;_; Gods, I really hope you keep writing this. So many people who do fanfics off these movies are long gone right at the best parts in their stories. _

My eyes were glued! The story is so sad...And all he does is hide it? Must take a lot to be able to be so strong, yet so weak at the same time. (

I like him like that...emotional. Really brings him to life!
Darkinyron chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Holy crap! o_o I'm more speechless than he is on a NORMAL day!

*eats someone's voicebox* Now then... XD

Very nice story so far! I love the description, the dialogue, the art itself! This is definately going onto my favourites list, so you better keep working on it! _~ I'll read the second chapter tomorrow, I promise! I'm forcing myself to go to work, lol. No, not eating people. I'm just a Creeper fan. P

Again...I love it!