Reviews for Better Angels
Rowling's Daughter chapter 11 . 7/17
Nice
RGN chapter 11 . 7/16
Wow, very well done! I really like your story (though I was slightly squicked out - as you probably intended).
Cheers.
Raeshi chapter 11 . 7/13
Great story, I really like his you wrote James and Severus. I'm wishing there was a sequel.
HPMARIE chapter 11 . 1/3
I really like this story
jamester56 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
I loved the characterization in this piece. It was very nice to see growth in the characters, as well. Bravo!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Poor Sev... Sick bastards!
Tam83 chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
hi ! I'm French and i don't speak english very well so i'm sorry for my bad english. I was reading your story and i just say you that it's a good story and i love it. I don't understand somestimes because i'm not speak good english but i understand your story more or less and i love it :) Thanks :)
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
I want a sequel! I want a Snames romance yoai sequel!
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Absolutely brilliant piece of work!
Shiba-san chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Great story! I wish you'd write more to it though!
darkmoonlady chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
p chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Sorry but this story really didn't apeal to me. I found it rather boring. I like to give constructive critisism rather than saying I hate the story so here you go...

Firstly, you didn't really continue after saving snape from lucius and living at hogwarts and I have become bored of the story after reading chapter 7. You seem to drone on about snape and him thinking about James punishing him but I would prefer to have a little more going on.
You could have written about lily and jamses date, Remus's full moon problem, snape could get a new wand and you could include dumbledore in the story.

Good effort on the story though and I hope this review helps you on any future fics you may write! Bye!
Lorteck chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This was a fantastic story, and it was well written. The character development was very nice, and it is one of few stories where I don't hate James. I loved the portrayal of his parents.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
excellent
PenguinBandit523 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
This was great! :) Such a horrifying and emotional idea, yet fantastically written. Everyone seemed to stay in character, which I'm very grateful for (you know, it didn't turn into a sob-fest or involve over-coddling). I also liked that it was very philosophical when Severus spoke about his point of view on the slavery, and was neither sappy nor overly self-pitying.

Such a deeply-affecting story.