Reviews for Better Angels
HPMARIE chapter 11 . 1/3
I really like this story
jamester56 chapter 11 . 9/9/2014
I loved the characterization in this piece. It was very nice to see growth in the characters, as well. Bravo!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
Poor Sev... Sick bastards!
Tam83 chapter 11 . 4/22/2014
hi ! I'm French and i don't speak english very well so i'm sorry for my bad english. I was reading your story and i just say you that it's a good story and i love it. I don't understand somestimes because i'm not speak good english but i understand your story more or less and i love it :) Thanks :)
AntiSocialBookWorm chapter 11 . 3/24/2014
I want a sequel! I want a Snames romance yoai sequel!
DevilsDarkKitsune chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
Absolutely brilliant piece of work!
Shiba-san chapter 11 . 1/25/2014
Great story! I wish you'd write more to it though!
darkmoonlady chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
nice fic
friendly darkmoonlady
p chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Sorry but this story really didn't apeal to me. I found it rather boring. I like to give constructive critisism rather than saying I hate the story so here you go...

Firstly, you didn't really continue after saving snape from lucius and living at hogwarts and I have become bored of the story after reading chapter 7. You seem to drone on about snape and him thinking about James punishing him but I would prefer to have a little more going on.
You could have written about lily and jamses date, Remus's full moon problem, snape could get a new wand and you could include dumbledore in the story.

Good effort on the story though and I hope this review helps you on any future fics you may write! Bye!
Lorteck chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This was a fantastic story, and it was well written. The character development was very nice, and it is one of few stories where I don't hate James. I loved the portrayal of his parents.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
excellent
PenguinBandit523 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
This was great! :) Such a horrifying and emotional idea, yet fantastically written. Everyone seemed to stay in character, which I'm very grateful for (you know, it didn't turn into a sob-fest or involve over-coddling). I also liked that it was very philosophical when Severus spoke about his point of view on the slavery, and was neither sappy nor overly self-pitying.

Such a deeply-affecting story.
JaneDoh0 chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
This was an amazing story. I like the look at how Severus and James would interact under different conditions. Your Peter Pettigrew and his amazing lack of empathy is chilling, given that we know he is one of the most devoted followers of Voldemort in the books as an adult. If you ever feel inspired to write again, I would certainly be interested in a sequel. Thanks for sharing your work!
ChetUbetcha chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Oh I love this story, I have readed on my Ipod! Please write more. I want James and Severus to go out with each other :P
ChetUbetcha chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I'm sorry I haven't left a comment by all the chapters, but I've read your story on my Ipod and I couldn't left a comment from my Ipod...
But I really have to say that I love this story, I am totally addicted to it! Can you please write another Chapter? I would love it!