Reviews for Better Angels
Lorteck chapter 11 . 5/18/2013
This was a fantastic story, and it was well written. The character development was very nice, and it is one of few stories where I don't hate James. I loved the portrayal of his parents.
helga1967 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
excellent
PenguinBandit523 chapter 11 . 1/19/2013
This was great! :) Such a horrifying and emotional idea, yet fantastically written. Everyone seemed to stay in character, which I'm very grateful for (you know, it didn't turn into a sob-fest or involve over-coddling). I also liked that it was very philosophical when Severus spoke about his point of view on the slavery, and was neither sappy nor overly self-pitying.

Such a deeply-affecting story.
JaneDoh0 chapter 11 . 12/5/2012
This was an amazing story. I like the look at how Severus and James would interact under different conditions. Your Peter Pettigrew and his amazing lack of empathy is chilling, given that we know he is one of the most devoted followers of Voldemort in the books as an adult. If you ever feel inspired to write again, I would certainly be interested in a sequel. Thanks for sharing your work!
ChetUbetcha chapter 10 . 10/20/2012
Oh I love this story, I have readed on my Ipod! Please write more. I want James and Severus to go out with each other :P
ChetUbetcha chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
I'm sorry I haven't left a comment by all the chapters, but I've read your story on my Ipod and I couldn't left a comment from my Ipod...
But I really have to say that I love this story, I am totally addicted to it! Can you please write another Chapter? I would love it!
ChetUbetcha chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
Oehh I love this story! I am addicted i think, please write more!
ChetUbetcha chapter 2 . 10/1/2012
Oh My... that was so sad! I almost had tears in my eyes!
Sorry my English is bad... :X
But I love your story!
Continue quick please! 3
ChetUbetcha chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Why haven't I seen this story before?!
I love it! Can you please write more?!
Winter Cicada chapter 11 . 8/13/2012
This was seriously worth reading. Seriously. I mainly read fanfiction for all the great smut that can be found (and was expecting to find here), but I read this whole thing straight through and it was AWESOME. Thank you so much.
tess4aria chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
Absolutely beautiful. You really wrote Severus (everyone, actually) believably...James was great. So often, people are quite lazy with James, wanting to cast him as hero or villain, but you really got him right-spoiled, arrogant, immature...but with potential to change when faced with such responsibility.

James' father was a great twist, giving some real hope to Severus.

Loved that Remus and James were starting to see Wormy for the slimeball he is!
restlessheart94 chapter 8 . 4/2/2012
'm really impressed (Sorry, I hit enter by accident) You're a great writer and I hope there'll be a sequel.
restlessheart94 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This is one amazing story. I read it twice, without a break and I
anon azure chapter 11 . 3/22/2012
uwhaaa awesome story is there like a sequel?
Spocknkirk35 chapter 11 . 1/21/2012
This was... Amazing i have no words your way past that of a competent writer way to go :)
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »