Reviews for Aftermath
gandalf chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This is not a review for this fic. Sorry. I wanted to say something about that Doctor Who/Silent Hill fic. Everyone on the web has already accused the Doctor of multiple genocide, which they said and the show didn't, so isn't that enough without inventing atrocities? And as for the Doctor claiming he went back in time to kill Davros, what about that moment in The Stolen Earth where he said he tried to SAVE him?
anemix chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
That was amusing, and I really liked it, even though the alternate storyline off of canon confused me for a bit. It was funny and great. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Whirlwind421 chapter 5 . 10/3/2008
Awesome!
katididnot chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
great story! i loved jack!
charli3 chapter 5 . 7/14/2008
Fantastic! how can you ONLY have 3 stories! its completely unfair, because your such a good writer. I miss them all being together, it was a nice balance.
templremus1990 chapter 5 . 1/16/2007
Just finished reading. And it was great. Jack was very well-written. And this is just about the best line I've ever read in a fanfic;

'At that precise moment about a billion thoughts were trying to force themselves through Rose Tyler’s brain; but curiosity about a planet possessed of olfactory-impaired canines was not one of them.'
templremus1990 chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
!
darlek gun chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
No, sorry Ive changed my mind. just keep it at that its a good ending. (final word)
darlek gun chapter 5 . 10/4/2005
*HUGE grin* Jacks back! hooray! I love you Doctor! just FANTASTIC. Please, please continue!
boogabooga chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
This is great. Keep on going.
MaidM chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Aw, reunion! This is really great, I'm loving this story so far. I think it's one of the most accurate regeneration fics I've read, a really nice blend of the troubles with regeneration but not getting too angsty. Keep posting chapters.

Ta ta,

MaidM
Riona chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
I was grinning like a maniac all the way through this chapter. It's been a while since I last found something this genuinely _fun_ to read.

Your characterisation, as ever, is perfect; in particular, your Jack is absolutely brilliant. And his confusion, and the Doctor's slightly insane glee, and the realisation... truly fantastic stuff.
Uh.yeah chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
It didn't leave a smile on my face. It left a huge and insane grin.

Loved it.

They're all back together and happy.

I never thought I'd read a 10th fic which actually made me feel happy - but I just did.

Thank you so much for this beautiful story. :D
Becsy Lexi chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Yep, definitely fantastic! Loved it, keep up the great work :)
morph chapter 5 . 6/28/2005
Fantastic indeed. I had to laugh at this chapter. It was very good. I really like this little fic. It seemed very real...really believeable, you know? Like, I could see it being acted out in my mind. You're a great writer. Good luck in the future!

Cheers! :)