Reviews for Eternal Chaos
LordHatredX chapter 5 . 3/25/2014
good looking story to bad its not been updated in years

! ! ! Plus
GraveyardAngels184 chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
OMG I luv your story it is so cute when will u finish it?

it is heaps good and i really like it.

- Drea
hello chapter 5 . 7/3/2006
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!

I LOVED IT SO MUCH.

THE BEST FAN FICTION EVER:D
kari-chan FFVIII chapter 5 . 1/3/2006
aw that's so cute ... but I haven't seen you update your stories anymore :(

no time ? or just affraid for the end of your stories ?

anyway your on my favourite authors list now :)
Matsukii chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
I am now a member! WO! U ROCK! lol I only joined because of you so I have to thank you! THANKS!
Yuna77 chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY YET! YOU HAVE TO! I AM NOT A PERSON YOU WOULD WANT TO SAY "NO" TO! SO UPDATE IT NOW! I REFUSE TO STOP SCREAMING UNTIL THERE IS ANOTHER CHAPTER UP AND READY TO READ ON THIS VERY WEBSITE!
Yuna77 chapter 5 . 11/29/2005
WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS YET! Start the next chapter NOW! OMG! U R AWESOME! I LOVE U (In a sisterly way) lol. YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS! .:SOBS:. This story gave me an emotional breakdown! I was literally crying! If you don't finish this story, I don't think I will ever be able to stop...
Hatake Sakura Love chapter 5 . 10/13/2005
I really liked your story. You have to keep writing. I want to read more and I won't take no for an answer.
She's Happy2bHardcore chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
“Duh Yunie, that’s Tidus!” Rikku said. Rikku was Yuna’s preppy, teenage, blonde cousin who loved anything with chocolate in it. Her favorite thing was mixing coffee with hot chocolate. Commonly known as mocha, but good ol’ Rikku loved to call it Cokie.

::giggle:: I'm pretty sure I'm the walking personification of Rikku anyway, but that part made it 10x more so. Great fic.
brownsugar chapter 5 . 9/3/2005
so romantic
Aimed mischief chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Aw...that was so sweet, som I agree with you there, I loved it! It was so romantic and it was amazingly written, excellent work! _* I'm dying for more, so please update soon! But don't stress though, just take your time, keep up the excellent work and have fun, remember that! :D Awesome work mate! :D

Ps: Do you know about the new rule on the site, the one that says that we ain't allowed to respond to reviews? If you have, have you gotten the email, where you can sing up against it to try to make them take it away? If you haven't, just tell me and I'll send you one if you want! :D

ShalBrenfan
xxTapedxxUpxxHeartsxx chapter 5 . 8/11/2005
(sniffles)i love it so far its so cute but keep up the good work and update soon
Maverick102pr chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
I love this story too!I loved the part that Tidus stud up to Lebanc and told her he was in love with Yuna Update soon!
brownsugar chapter 5 . 7/28/2005
aw that was so sweet an romantic update soon plz.
TOWSroxxorz chapter 5 . 7/26/2005
Aw... so sweet! ;) Awesome... altough you might want to work on your descriptions. :)

Update soon! Please, I beg you! T_T