Reviews for The Wizard of Slayers
Catgirl the Crazy chapter 5 . 11/19/2005
*Laughs for 3 days straight*
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 5 . 10/18/2005
Heh heh. Keep going! This is funny.
Selea-Chan chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
doeoutdated chapter 5 . 10/7/2005
The Wizard told Martina so? Oh, Ra-chan you are evil. This chapter was quite good, especially the end part. Can't wait for the next chapter. -your axe murderer, Dragon-Of-Eternal
ju-oh sama chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
OMG I SO love this story! It had me rolling around laughing! Do more, please, I beg of you!
doeoutdated chapter 4 . 8/28/2005
O.o Ra-chan, you have issues. Love the new chappie but you SERIOUSLY have issues. *thinks for a moment* So is the wiz- I mean "sorcerer" Rezo or Xellos?
Cain Porter chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
Grammar and mechanics issues aside, this story really isn't very good and/or very funny. It tries too hard to be ZANY and 3DGY and consistently misses the mark.

Of course, I certainly didn't care too much about this. I mean, I still respected you as a person and thought that you meant well. That is, until the completely unnecessary swipes at Amelia in part 4. If you can't be mature enough to write a character you dislike with a modicum of fairness, don't write that character. I'm sorry if you think Zelgadis's more or less canon crush on Amelia is somehow "brainwashing", but you could at least show justice (no pun intended) to Amelia.
Fancy chapter 4 . 8/26/2005
This is very silly and I like it quite a lot.

“Unless they had a history of jaywalking," is my favorite line in THIS chapter, but Zelgadis's attempt to cover up by singing Buddy Holly (how DO you do the musical notes...?), and "Dammit, he said, is the name of the star" both made me laugh. Out loud. Loudly.

) Keep it up. I'm wondering who the wizard is. I've a sneaking suspicion that he has purple hair and a sly smile, but then again, you may just surprise me...
deactivatedforever23890214 chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
Bwahahaha keep going! Oro!
linagabriev chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
Well at least now we have finally met all the characters. I guess losing Amelia's obnoxious ability to speak justice speeches was to good to be true...Just Kidding. Anyways very cute. I'm curious as to how you'll end this. By keeping true to the story or twisting things a bit. I have a feeling that Xelloss is the wizard...I mean sorcerer. I can't honestly say I see Amelia for the role of the lion, not really, but this story has progressed nicely. Good luck with the next chapter.
linagabriev chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Hilarious! I loved it. I can see Lina playing the tin man now, although I couldn't earlier. Great job so far.
linagabriev chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
Nicely done. It was quite humourous. Althought I do wonder who the other characters will be. Gourry playing the scarecrow is sort of a no-brainer...(no pun intended, I swear!) But the other characters...I can only think of two people and neither of them could work (Zel for the Tin Man, and Jeremy [from the movies] be the Lion) ANYways, great job so far. This is looking great so far, and its a fun read for me. Keep up with the funny!
Selea-Chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
YAY RA-CHAN! *Applauds enthusiasticly. Suddenly turns evil* write more or else Xellos gets it. *pulls out Rina (on of the Panyos) who is singing "With Baking Powder of the Heart"* Wouldn't want this to "accidently" fall on Xellos now would we? *laughs manically*