Reviews for ANGER MANAGEMENT
Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
THIS CAN'T BE UR LAST CHAPTER WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER 9 OR SO CHAPTERS?!:(((I know it got deleted and everything just went away. I know exactly how you feel, to accomplish something the world should be proud of, only to have it slip like grains of sand though the gaps of ur fingers. It feels sad, all ur hard work gone, never returned, it makes u want to rip something to shreds. It's annoying, but what if u make this another story? Slightly different, with a new title, like a part 2. It doesn't have to be as long as it originally was, but can be just maybe 3-7 chapters long.I JUST NEED TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT.( I'm sorta desperate) any ways love ur stories and writing. Plz never stop writing. :)
eyupmiss chapter 10 . 4/28/2016
Draco is such a shitbag in this chapter. I can't believe hermione would willingly take that abuse. He needs a big attitude change.
Dramione shipper chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
this fic was adorbs
AimeeGrangerMalfoyxx chapter 14 . 1/12/2015
This is amazing! You've got a great storyline but I need to know what happens next! Obviously in not alone either Ahah! Please will you update soon?
HookingSwan chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Not updating any time soon, are we? Fudge!
Autumnvicky chapter 10 . 7/8/2013
He should be ashamed of himself (not that he ever feels shame) for only wanting her body. She deserves better than a quick shag. Jerk.
Lili Bibi chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
lol! I like the scene in da bathroom!
Draco is hilarious!
LonestarLanie chapter 14 . 10/30/2012
I know i got myself into this when i started to read but i am left hanging! I want to know what happens.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
I just saw that your last update was in '05 I was gonna comment say UPDATEE but that seems very unlikely now. Common, there's so much more to write about I know you can do it theirs the ball & harry&Ron. Pleaseeeee :(
sweetpea chapter 14 . 6/26/2011
Don't suppose you will add anymore to this story? Mean to leave such a cliffie :[
El' Caliente chapter 14 . 3/6/2010
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY PLEASE!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 14 . 1/10/2010
URGY! You haven't updated in, like, Four and a half years! i want more!
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 13 . 1/10/2010
Lol. Atleast Herm's still got her bath! XD
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 10 . 1/10/2010
He he he, Drac's such a softie!