Reviews for Shattered
Thiaf Yeroled chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
... -Sigh- Nope, I'm completely desensitized to short death fics, pretty much. Barely got any angst going on, let alone cried. Xx;'' Ah well. Nice fic, though.
The Dog God's Sacrifice chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
extremely depressing... it was great!
Soharu chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
AH! You made me cry! That was wonderfully written I loved it! Did you really write that song your self? If you did it was AWSOME **sniffles** I love sad stories!
ShadowDog34 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
* cries* this is so sad! the song was awesome! u should be a writer or a song writer!

_ alex
Sugar High chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
:blows nose with tissues & wipes away tears: It's... so sad... aw... tell your mom that I'm praying for her. I know what it's like when a loved one has breast cancer... fortunantly they are both doing well... hmm... well what is ur definition of a good sad part? if it makes you cry then, pardon my french, hell yes, that was good. okay.. now i've gotta think happy thoughts. bunnies... puppies... seeing MU beat KU... (I'm from Missouri).. eating fatty foods... okay... i think i'll make it. ya know, after looking at your profile i find this creepy. we're both from Missouri, we both play viola, and we both love InuYasha. well it can't get much wierder. remember, tell your mom i'm praying for her. bai bai, :)
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
;_; you are vary good a making me cry, you know? it was so sad.
Une Salade chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
0.0!That was so sad!But I didn't need tissues!Nope not me!*cries*It was beautiful!
Baset chapter 1 . 11/8/2005
your story is so good. u are awesome at writing sad parts. i should take a page out of your book, and add it to my own
SPN AU Addict chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
oh wow, that was so sad, yet it had something happy in it... I think...
Willowsle chapter 1 . 11/4/2005
this was awsome and u do write good sad fanfics
animeluver911 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
only one word comes to mind "beautiful"
element-43 chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
must not cry...must...not...-begins to cry-...cry! -sobs-

I love sad stories like these. They're always good for when you need to cry. I loved it loved it loved it. :)

Myst :D
Pchan816 chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Thats so sad!I would've cried, but it's late and I'm really tired. It does seem that every time something good happens to Inu-Yasha, Naraku destroys it. Write more stuff like this, you're good at it.

*~Pchan~*
Kp chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
wow...this is deep...very good job with the depressing stuff...amazing description with the thunder n forest n all that stuff. everythingz good jus work on giving a little more on kagomes feelingz too if u want...but if u dont itz fine the way it is ;)
ccchocolate-rrrose chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
oh my gawd...so sad, but very good and well written.