Reviews for Saido: A MissFortune sidestory
Dummy-P chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
it's a wonder how I didn't get lost while reading this story again. Maybe my reading skills got better, or it's just the effect of second time reading hangovers. Anyway, the pairing wasn't expected.
Dummy Perception chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
I kinda got lost in the middle, but I was glad I went through to the end. It was nice.
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Nicely done. Thanks for sharing.
The Angry Generalization chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
Dammit! You shouldn't do that to people. tricking them like that! The whole time, I thought Ukyo was making an okonomiyaki for Ryu. But that's just what you wanted, isn't it? Curse you for your genius. Seriously, this is one damnedly fine story. Sugoi da!
Ukyo-Fox chapter 1 . 4/29/2001
Damnit all. I'm not happy. It sucked. Clear enough?
Ukyo Chan chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
*Hugs Ryoga to her tightly and scowls at the author, Ryoga sheds blood on her shirt but the angry chef doesn't seem to notice* I DO NOT BELONG WITH RYU! *spatula mauls author* I BELONG WITH MY RYO CHAN!
BikoNeko chapter 1 . 4/9/2001
That was really good. I never thought about Ukyou and Ryu getting together. It's a great idea!
Saggit chapter 1 . 4/7/2001
I like it a lot. The cutaways were handled masterfully, and the characterizations were briefly displayed, but excellent. Clearly, you know what you're doing, and you do it well.
Poe man15 chapter 1 . 4/6/2001
Love it. Loved the miss/fortue story too. YOu have GREAT writing skills. You have also somehow made me hate ryoga. how odd.
Mad-Hamlet chapter 1 . 4/5/2001
Greetings,

Indeed I must agree with my erstwhile comrade 'Ginrai'.

Tis a wonderful waffy fic. Even if it DOESN'T involve my favorite couple.

Say.

There's an idea...WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

Oh...alright then.

Seeing Ryu Kumon in a fic is a rarity. Seeing a Ryu Kumon that, *GASP* acts like a human and isn't simply there as the 'Hi, I'm the bad guy of the week.' is even better. Oh and of course there's all those 'lets rewrite the Ranma storyline from this angle. HHHHeeeeerrree's KUMON! *POW* *WHAM* *OUCHIE* Bye Kumon.'

So..this was a nice change.

Gotta say Bri you're the only person who writes 'Ukyo' fics that I like. Maybe I'm biased but you do hold the..dubious..honor of being the ONLY person who has written a 'Ukyo gets Ranma' fic that I can stomach.

This side story here is a wonderful addition to your ranks.

The timing, the characterization. It flows really well.

I think that..at time...Ryu was a little TOO open but in no way that matters.

Maybe the wind was at his back and the sun just the right tempature that day so he was feeling a little open minded.

Human behavoire is not known for its consistancy.

( Bllarrghh! I WILL EAT YOUR FLESH, I AM SON OF BAAL...No..no..wait..sorry..bad touch..BAD DOG..PLAY DEAD!..Good boy.)

See?

So..all in all I'm pleased to read it. Fed the ol'mental appatite quite nicely.

I'd say 'keep it up' and 'eagerly waiting for more' but as we chat nearly everyday I'm pretty sure I'm 'Up to date' on your schedule.

Take care bud.

I remain, as always,

Mad-Hamlet

(As if you hadn't guessed that by now.)
cnx chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
When I commented on the Ryu/Ukyo relationship in Miss/Fortune, I admit that I didn't imagine that the author would expand on one of the many things I really enjoyed about that story. Ryu seems a bit more boyish, a little less roguish, but still works great! I think I've only read one other fic that had Ryu and Ukyo talking. Boiled down to "Yeah, we both had crappy lives." then he takes off for parts unknown. The author seems to have fleshed out character quite a bit. Makes me wish there way more Ryu in the manga series. Keep up the good work Durandall!
Meeka-chan no da chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
Wow...that one was good! (And its high time Ukyo-chan got a

better ending than being sent to some hospital or something...)

Plus, I've wondered what a Ryu/Ukyo match would be like. Good stuff! _.
Ginrai chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
A nice, WAFFY, Ukyou/Ryuu fic. Glad I finally found a fic with that match. Evenbetter, it was well written. And about Shampoo, better that she's happy by the end then being automatically paired with someone else (which is almost always Mousse). Hmm... well, that's all I have since I already gave the huge C&C on it a few days ago _