Reviews for Taken
xXBBambiXx chapter 7 . 12/18/2010
I have to say I rather enjoyed this pairing. It's not for the fact that my name is Bambi either. (That my dear writer is another story.) Anyway, I rather enjoyed your story. Keep up the good work. :)
animelover27 chapter 11 . 7/21/2006
I liked your story, although I have to admit I'm all for Kaguya and Seeu being a couple. I never really saw Kaguya being in love or in like with Bambi. Still I can totally see Bambi pining after Kaguya, but as I said before I am a KaguyaxSeeu lover. And while I'm not opposed to same sex relationships, cause I'm totally a yaoi lover, I just love the interactions between KaguyaxSeeu in the manga. They are just too cute. But I really like what you did with KayugaxBambi in your story, it was imaginative and ineresting, bringing up a whole new view of Planet Ladder.
Nekochan chapter 8 . 6/12/2006
Mewy, this chapter was so cute. Loved reading from Seei's P.o.V. Even though the idea of Bambi and Kaguya's relationship suprised me a bit. Anyways, hope you write more chapter's w/ from Seeu's perspective.
MoonxMagexofxthexDreamxShadow chapter 11 . 5/6/2006
Oh my lord and lady! This is the most awesomest fanfic that I have ever read. I absolutely love the pairing (I'm bisexual myself as well) and it just makes me so happy! So fluffy...mmhh fluff. I would tell you to update but I know how hectic life and writers block can get so I won't. But if you do need help, just email me, cause I love this story to bunches!
Skyfang chapter 11 . 3/22/2006
Whoa, this fic is awesome!

It looks like your changing some things around with this chapter but what about Seeu and the Organic Gold? Are the Living Weapons still needed to save all the Worlds like in Volume 7?

Keep up the great work the suspense is killing me.
Blackstar chapter 10 . 1/16/2006
Hey, been a while since I reviewed. I loved chapter 9, the culmination of Bambi's efforts has finally shown. It was great. It seemed a little rushed though I mean the part where Bambi pours out her feelings and Kaguya returns it. It doesn't completely feel like it has sunk in yet. But I have a feeling I get enough in the next chapter.

I also loved chapter 6: some things. It had a brilliantly done explanation of what Bambi was feeling. Something I didn't get much of in the manga. With that chapter I felt like I understood her character more clearly. It helped that it was from such a sensitive perspective. Spectacular is what that chapter was.

On a side note I notice that comment Bambi made about being outmatched against Zenith Crio and Nukeslight vs her Geopyrogate. I had always toyed with this thought (while waiting like what a year between the release of chapter 6 and 7 of Planet Later) what if since Gold was destroyed the Organic Gold sought out Kaguya and made her its master. I hadn't read chapter 7 of Planet Ladder at this point but I just wanted to share this idea.

Keep up the amazing work! I'll try and give a signed review as soon as I can log-in.
luvanime4life chapter 10 . 1/4/2006
wow, great fic plz update soon the suspense is killing me! ;)
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 9 . 11/29/2005
Sweet.

Really Sweet.

Waiting for more.
Dreamer chapter 8 . 11/15/2005
Oi',I only just found and read this, but I liked it. You spoiled the ending for me though, darn you! Oh well, still have to go find and read it anyway. Uh, guess that's all I had to say. Ta-ta! oh, and you keep them all in character pretty well. congrats
Suzumiya Yuki chapter 7 . 9/27/2005
OHMYGOD!

Thank you very much.

I was following this story throuh to the end and I was really pissed by the ending.

The only thing I liked at the ending is that Bambi was still interesed in Kaguya.

The ending just felt so...wrong.

I mean, just like that and she decides she is in love with Seeu!

Whatever happened to 'I just like her so much'?

Thank you for this. Really
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 7 . 9/26/2005
Uh... I'm confused. So, what IS the pairing?

Ivory Nightshade

P.S. Thanks for answering my question! Yes, it was a spoiler but I asked for it so yeah. Hehehe...
manic killer chapter 6 . 9/2/2005
kool, now kill everyone!
manic killer chapter 3 . 9/2/2005
f
Ceil Scheherazade chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
Wait... In your author's notes, did you say Kaguya and Seeu got married and had children? Did it really happen? I haven't read the latest PL books so I don't know the ending.

Anyway, good chappie! I like Kaguya-Seeu interaction!

Ivory Nightshade
Black Chaos and Light Catastrophe chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
I like this story it's good... I like it it makes the mangas seem more... You Know. It's really good I like it alot. Keep it up