Reviews for Glimmer
yummyswirlz chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
aw this was very deep
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
SKE!

I luh-ved it! X3 It sounds so . . . dirty XD I so can't wait for more (but it does seem to suit it's one-shot state)
kage no atsui chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
Nice work! Short but meaningful... Rock on!
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
that was good...as much as it was sad at the same time...life is bitter...you showed that one out well
TonberryBlue chapter 1 . 12/21/2005
eh?... aww that was so sweet!_
Love Hunter chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
i like this one gosh! it's so kawaii... please don't let it be a one-shot...
Waffles01 chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
wow, although short, that was actually quite good. I think you captured the true nature of what a relationship would be like for them. They wouldn't be a typical couple or maybe not even a couple at all...just two people whos paths have crossed.
kimpser chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i like this one alot, writen in its unique context.
Hiniminita chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
That was better sad at the same ,I hop I don't sound demandind but maybe there could be another story to all in all, I like it.
Cursed Blessing chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
so...confused ?

it was good tho...sad *tear* poor Sasuke...
shikaruTo chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Muahahahha.. Nice! yerp, it's really *sniff* beautiful! Yep yep! Oh, there is no 'us'... That's the most wonderful line ever! I love the angst! God, you are good!
littleonegi chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Update Update!
YumYum-Chan chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
how nice! good job - i can totally feel the pain in the story and the sex description is just amazing! good job you're such a good writer!
c'est la vie.au revoir chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
wow i can't believe i didn't find this story sooner ! i love u~ u r a wonderful author my frist time that some one has Dedicated something to me! i'm so happy i could cry !
KuraResa chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This is really good. I like the style you wrote it in. Keep up the great work and I hope to see more. _