Reviews for Confusion Never Stops
b1rthdaycake chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Yeah! You did it! Congrats to that! And it's not only interesting to see Max Logan seven years later, but also to see that 12 years or so later they still live on through our stories! Amazing! Hopefully this will never end!
Dutch chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Such a wonderful and happy ending. The story is written so well. Thank you for finishing this story after all this time, we do appreciate your efforts.
Mari83 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for picking up this story again and giving us the whole story, happy ending and all. My favorite part was the future you created for them, their family dynamic, the kids (who felt very real), the scenes of comfortable homeliness and the relative peace they gained. The epilogue made me smile, they sure deserved their happiness. Alec's help and visit too felt like how I would imagine him some 10 years into the future.

Thanks for posting and keeping up the DA spirit.
ViolettBlack chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
This is definitely one of the best Dark Angel fanfictions out here and I am sad that this chapter is its last. I could read stories like this forever! Thank you for coming back and finishing it. I wish that other authors would come back, too and continue their unfinished stories.
Please don't retire from writing Max/Logan Dark Angel fanfictions. I would love to read more stories written by you!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
So glad they finally have a happy life together and safe.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
Aw always sad saying good bye to friends.
Alec was good to them.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Alec is turning out to be a really helpful/good guy.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
SO Glad They Were ABLE to get the kids. Now they can all be together. And Alec is really being helpful and sincere.
EmElleAre55 chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
No, Dutch, not the end. There are a few more chapters yet. Keep an eye out!
Dutch chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Is the the end of the story?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Good for Logan. i had a feeling he would leave it and offer it to Will.
Dutch chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Great chapter. Enjoying this story very much. Hope you update soon.
ViolettBlack chapter 19 . 6/14/2014
I hope that Will is trustworthy and will stay loyal to his boss, now that he knows that he is Eyes Only!
Will Will get to know that Max and Alec are transgenics, too?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 19 . 6/12/2014
Hm... Not sure if I trust Will now. If He gets It he should have no reason to be mad. Logan w as protecting everybody. Tha very honorable thing to do. I hope Will will realize r h at and r alk to Logan.
ViolettBlack chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Max, Alec and Will have made good teamwork to get Logan out of his precarious situation. I hope that Logan can prove that he respectively Eyes Only has nothing to do with the bombings so that he, Max and the kids can return to live in the apartment.