Reviews for Confusion Never Stops
SeaSparkle chapter 25 . 8/7
I loved this story when I first found it. I assumed you had quit, so it's a very nice surprise to find out that you have finished it. The plot was intriguing, the dialogue was spot on - you obviously know your stuff and I really appreciate that.
Would I like to read more of your ideas for Max/Logan? You bet! I'll keep checking your page...
ViolettBlack chapter 25 . 6/23
Of course I am interested in reading more! Besides, this place is in serious need of more Max/Logan fanfictions. I never can get enough of them. So, please write further Max/Logan stories if your muse provides you with ideas for them and share the fanfictions with us.
mayo920777 chapter 25 . 6/23
I would definitely be interested in reading more from you. You have done fantastic job of capturing the characters and displaying their emotions.
aic89 chapter 25 . 6/22
If you feel that you have something more to write about max and logan, then you should do it. There is never enough max and logan stories.
b1rthdaycake chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Yeah! You did it! Congrats to that! And it's not only interesting to see Max Logan seven years later, but also to see that 12 years or so later they still live on through our stories! Amazing! Hopefully this will never end!
Dutch chapter 24 . 7/5/2014
Such a wonderful and happy ending. The story is written so well. Thank you for finishing this story after all this time, we do appreciate your efforts.
Mari83 chapter 24 . 7/7/2014
Thanks for picking up this story again and giving us the whole story, happy ending and all. My favorite part was the future you created for them, their family dynamic, the kids (who felt very real), the scenes of comfortable homeliness and the relative peace they gained. The epilogue made me smile, they sure deserved their happiness. Alec's help and visit too felt like how I would imagine him some 10 years into the future.

Thanks for posting and keeping up the DA spirit.
ViolettBlack chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
This is definitely one of the best Dark Angel fanfictions out here and I am sad that this chapter is its last. I could read stories like this forever! Thank you for coming back and finishing it. I wish that other authors would come back, too and continue their unfinished stories.
Please don't retire from writing Max/Logan Dark Angel fanfictions. I would love to read more stories written by you!
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 24 . 7/4/2014
So glad they finally have a happy life together and safe.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 23 . 7/4/2014
Aw always sad saying good bye to friends.
Alec was good to them.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 22 . 6/30/2014
Alec is turning out to be a really helpful/good guy.
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 21 . 6/22/2014
SO Glad They Were ABLE to get the kids. Now they can all be together. And Alec is really being helpful and sincere.
laceandpaperflowers chapter 20 . 6/21/2014
No, Dutch, not the end. There are a few more chapters yet. Keep an eye out!
Dutch chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Is the the end of the story?
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 20 . 6/19/2014
Good for Logan. i had a feeling he would leave it and offer it to Will.