Reviews for Binding Words
Melissa72 chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Hello? Anybody there?

*crickets*

Well...you did a great job with this one. You have a gift for writing. Keep it up! Maybe one day you'll come back to this and finish it...you can still do lots and lots with it...esp when Sarah happens to find out that her promise can be released. Anyhoo...until you return!
Anonymous chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Such A lovely story. Too bad you didn't come back,
Vanilla Angel chapter 9 . 6/5/2007
So...do you ever plan on updating? It's so good! I stumbled onto your story, and I can't put it down! Plz update again! :)
whitesakura-rain chapter 9 . 11/3/2006
umm. Loved the chapter. And all the rest, actually. But... are you still doing it? I'm dancing on coals waiting for an update!
Anon chapter 9 . 7/19/2006
I like it. Poor Sarah, but i'm a fan of Jareth- so go Jareth!

Its been ages since an update...
Vashka chapter 9 . 10/18/2005
Wow, this just reminded me of why I love Laby fanfiction! You have such a knack of protraying... emotional tension... is the best way I can describe it. Caught between a rock and a hard place, eh? I do love this new take on an older theme- words are binding. How fitting. Love this- hope to see an update soon!
LabyLvrPhx chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
Love it! Can't wait for more :)
Rusty'sTechGirl chapter 9 . 10/17/2005
Hey this is a nice fic, I am really excited to read more! UPDATE SOON!
Seylin chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
This story is so good... it is in my top fave Laby fics. And I truly love the concept of Words are Binding.

Somehow I want Sarah to say she wishes he would die... without thinking about it of course. But as Scattered Logic says, the number 1 rule for Jareth/Sarah fanfiction is 'Thou shall not kill Jareth.' Really all her rules make sense... w. scatteredlogic viewstory .php? sid 103 (take the spaces out)

Once again awesome story.
Lindsey chapter 9 . 10/16/2005
It's about time you updated! :-D Good, as usual. Can't wait to see what's next.
LadySorrow chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Wow, I really like this fic. I read all nine chapters in one sitting. Which, is rare for me because lately I have trouble sitting still enough to read. But, your story intrigued me so much I had to keep reading. I have been away from fanfiction for so long. I'm glad I came back or else I would've missed your story. I know school is time consuming, believe me. It's the reason I stopped writing fics. But, regardless, I hope you update soon! Please and thank you.
Nugrey chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Pointed glimpse of what Sarah is feeling as she fights being out of control. Images sharp through veil of dream sequence. Nightmarish quality captured and expressed vividly. Well done.
CommodoreOblivious chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Awesome chapter! I wish I had Jareth get me up in the morning!

Brava, brava!

Smeagul
ziddystardust chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
thank you! now, please, update again!

your story is truly captivating, and i cant wait to see what tricks you'll toss into the mix next!
Nuintincowen chapter 9 . 10/15/2005
Wonderful story, love. You've stayed true to the original characters even as you created your own storyline, and I admire the various plot twists you've created. Please update soon - I can't wait for more. :)