Reviews for Birds of Ice
Hikari Urania chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Sad, but good. I loved it none the less.
WGDEE chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
i love this. this is a beautiful piece. :)
LethalxRose chapter 1 . 5/5/2007
Aw it was cute! And Sad and sweet and really well written, you should base a whole Fanfiction on it, because its a wonderful storylines & with your words captivating the page, im sure you will have no problem with that!
Melika Elena chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Sad, heartrending, and completely in character. Good job.
MegTao chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was beautifully written, but so sad! ;_; Wonderful writing!
elianthos chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
Finally reviewing this *blushes*. it was long overdue. *sorry!*

wee! one of the most poignant one-shot I had the pleasure to read. It conveys so many feelings, and the little hints of background you've sprinkled are very evocative and effective.

this fic is one of the shiny reasons why I turned into a die-hard AmixZoi fan.

it's mostly your fault. And I think I won't never be able to thank you for that _.

'“Where do you go, Zoisite, when you are not with me?”

(...)

'A ghost of a smile dances across his lips as he realizes that meeting Athena was, like many other things in his life, Endymion’s fault.

“To dark places, Athena.”'

Just wonderful . the foreboding is just the cherry on top of such -again- poignant paragraphs.
Iku chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
Ow...that story grips the heart a wee bit too tight. *sigh* Poor Ami and Zoi..._
Charlie Chaplin 2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
OMG! That's all I can say! OMG! this is such a wonderful little one-shot! You had me almost crying in the end! You can just feel the angst and the pain and...oh, it really is a great piece Lilian! It's just fabulous! So well written and so touching! And you capture their personalities so well! Just...wow! Amazing!
Happy-Roll chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Stunning work...

Although it was very sad at the end after the dramatic scenario, the idea was clear that they loved eachother! I would have wanted them to stay together though, but life isn't always so fair. Anyways, great work. I enjoyed the creative words you used at the begining and ending, linking them with a string of description was a very brilliant idea. I enjoyed the story very much.
Merry Faerie chapter 1 . 11/19/2005
Simply beautiful and almost unbearably heartrending. This is a very poignant one-shot and written with extraordinary skill and description. I can feel a sigh coming on...

Looking forward to reading more such stories,

Merry Faerie
asga chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
its really nice but kinda sad great job love ami and zoi
Yosh chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Woah. Dramatic. I think this was already on the Shitennou LJ community, no? But I didn't get a chance to much more than skim it.

But great job, Lils. Take care!