Reviews for The Beginning of Wisdom
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2016
This is so sweet! I love Kurtororo it's my fav ship
bmmr chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
good story
AnimeLizz chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
I read this awhile ago, loved it, then couldn't find it for a while. I'll be sure to add it to my favorites this time! LOL I love this story it's so cute! :)
steelneena chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
ge! fun fun love this pairing very much. Danke Shane ! The Deutch was enjoyable, but my spelling of it's bad.
wrdnrd101 chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Simply stunning. Written by an author who is not only extremely talented regardless of the subject, but also very familair with the characters and able to capture their personalities to a tee. Very "fuzzy" as is the common term in this thread. A feel-good story for fans of Kurt/Ororo.
Rebel Wolf Chris chapter 1 . 11/26/2005
Hey there, loved your Kurt/Ro fic 'The Beggining of Wisdom'! The part about Ororo taking Kurt's clothes hostage was amusing, and while I do agree Logan was out of character is still worked for the story. Nice little bit of angst with a happy ending, nice work!
goddess123452003 chapter 1 . 11/25/2005
A wonderful one-shot. Loved it.
Aisalynn chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wolvorine the match-maker. Cute.
Graficcha chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
...aw *luvs*

That was so cute, I'm all sque right now!

...*breathes*

Nice story! *thumbs up!*

I especially liked the two parts where poor Kurt goes *poof* in front of Ororo. Oro was all like ...O.o'... and Kurt was all confused and angsty. OMG I love it!

I can imagine it so well!

Sorry, but I'm havin' trouble gettin' this out in understandable English sentences.

Good job!
carandae chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Aww, that was so cute.

I always thought they'd make a sweet couple. And Kurt's pretty hott for a blue dude, with three fingers anda tail...and yellow eyes...
MysticWolf4976 chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Excellent story! Glad to see I'm not the only one who noticed the sparks between storm/nightcrawler in X2 :).

Great job... loved how you portrayed everybody... specially cute with this part:

["Logan!" Ororo said, her eyes misted over. "Where is he?" The flash of guilt in his eyes was all she needed to let her know she was on the right track.

"Where is who?" Logan asked, eyes nonchalantly shifting left and right as though looking for an exit..

"Don't play stupid with me," she instructed, walking closer. Electricity seeped out of her eyes, though she barely noticed. A group of students came around the corner, saw what was going down and abruptly reversed direction.

"Okay, okay, he's on the roof balcony." Ororo turned towards one of the mansion's windows and opened it, a thought was all that was needed to wrap a gust of wind around her. Logan yelled after her as she flew up into the air, determined to have this out with Kurt come hell or high water. "Don't tell him I told you!"] - hehe... Logan's scared of Storm *hides from Logan's glare*

Please don't keep waiting too long!

Aurora
halleyjo chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
aw...Kurt and Ororo are so nice together. Good job, you did really well with the kissing details...tres tres important in a romance story. Only thing I don't know is if this is based on the movie or the actual comics. Great job!
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
I enjoyed this. :)
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
;_; I loved it. Still do, in fact. You write some of the best Kurt/Ororo stories on ffdotnet. And thank you once again; it's an honor to be somewhat of an inspiration for a story like this. _
Blue Frodo chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Nice! I like Kuroro stories where:

- Everyone is in character

- Kurt's religious convictions are used well

- And there's a happy ending.

Yay!

Only weird moment:

"Groaning, Kurt half fell to the ground and propped himself up against the chimney. "

- The use of the word ground made me think Kurt had fallen off the roof at first. It's a nitpick and didn't really take away from the story, but I thought I'd mention it because it was momentarily disorienting to me.

Otherwise very well written and a fun read.

-e