Reviews for Nurture vs Nature
smokiesgirl chapter 5 . 6/4/2014
More, please! This is good!
Winnie chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
The way I figure it, this story is probably abandoned. Still, it's too good for me to just leave it without writing a review, on the off chance that you happen to come back to see it.

I gotta say, out of all the myriad origin stories I've heard for the twins, this is certainly shaping up to be one of the better ones. Even this young, their characters are quite recognizable. Your OCs are lovely. Triggerpinch is an abusive old bastard, but he's not a completely unlikable character. It's pretty easy to see what he's trying to do and why he's trying to do it. Gotta admit, though, Sunny's thoughts in the reformatting thingy about being good if they'd just let him out kinda made me want to throttle ole Pinchy into next week.

Your other characters are also great. Flattop, Circuitweaver, Triage...All of them are interesting enough, but not so fascinating as to steal the show. I'm particularly fond of Circuitweaver, for whatever reason.

The scene with Trance and the other femmes on the way to the Arena was awesome. As soon as she started up, I'm going "Cybertronian jailbait! Oh lawdy, why am I not surprised?" I was snickering like a maniac when Pinch was all, "You don't want 'em; not unless you're some kind of pedo." Poor Trance. XD

This last bit - with Jumpstart offering to help the boys get out from under Triggerpinch and them replying that they can't leave - is at once both kinda heartbreaking and kinda disturbing. It didn't really squirm me out too badly, though I can't say what could be improved upon. Still, the squirmy undertones were most definitely there.

Damn, I hope that's what you were going for with that. It works, even if it wasn't what you'd meant.

I do hope you decide to continue this story at some point. It's a good piece, even as it stands, but I for one would really like to see it finished. It's already gone into my "fics to check up on every so often" list. XD

If you read this note, I hope it finds you well. Until then, and after, good fortune to ya.

Winnie
Spinly chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I somehow missed reviewing this the first time I read it and did not want to repeat that mistake. This is a wonderful and insightful look at the development of the twins. I love your writing style and look forward to reading more of your work.
Saberfrost chapter 5 . 1/24/2010
WOW. This is amazing so far!

I do wish they'd left though, Poor Twins.
Trapped in Reality chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
This story is completely awesome! Please update it soon! I love your portrayal of the twins (they're so lovable! _), and I love how realistic your OCs are. Please update this soon.
achillies-eel chapter 5 . 11/5/2008
Loving this! Write more soon!
liz chapter 5 . 8/1/2008
Been more than a year, I hope your gonna finish this cause its really good.
hidamari chapter 5 . 3/22/2008
Argh! Don't leave this hanging please It's such a great story. -.-
Kittona chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
please update! *big puppy dog eyes* please? I'm really interested to see what happens. I think your doing an awesome job on this. _
VampireArgonian92 chapter 5 . 12/28/2007
It's been almost a year, please update soon! I want to know what happens next! Signing off!
Anhai chapter 5 . 11/25/2007
I like this story so much...I really hope you haven't dropped it or anything. Sunstreaker and Sideswipe have always been two of my favorites because they are so 'strange' and their bond. (I like working with bonds so they're perfect for my head to play around with _;;) ((That sounded kind of wrong...))

I really like your take on this too. You feel sorry for them, and poor Jumpstart. They are strange ones...

This sounds like it could get even MORE interesting too...Ah well.

Great story, good luck with life and writing!

((That review didn't seem to some out right...if it offended you I'm sorry, that REALLY wasn't my intentions _;))

Ja!
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
I love all your twin stories but this is my favorite! You have such a creative and lovely alien view of Cybertronian culture. Sunny and Sides really come alive in your writing. Your stories have inspired me to try my own hand at writing the twins. Please promise you will finish this story someday!
demisemiquav3r chapter 5 . 10/21/2007
D yup i'm reading a ton of your stories. and this one REALLY explains a ton about the twins... like everything D so i'll be watching you -_- haha lawlz great job!
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 5 . 10/7/2007
Just simply awesome. I really, REALLY like this Twinfic, you fit their personalities so well. And the parts about the poor people who'll be in charge of them, heh-heh, we can imagine THAT very well. ;). Please update as soon as you can! Also if you have the time, you wouldn't mind checking out my Twinfic, would'ja?

Bumblebee: Anyways, cya later! :).
OptimusxElita4ever chapter 4 . 10/7/2007
Again, poor Twins. I guess you could call what Pinch is doing to them tough love. ;).