Reviews for Discussion
wild-springflower chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
awwww.. poor Skinner. it makes sense that he'd get cold! i mean, he does run around naked a lot! lol!
X With Some Y chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Just one little thin that irked me.

In the novel "The Invisible Man", if Griffin bled, the blood could be seen. So Rodney could have seen how much he was bleeding.

Otherwise, this was funny.
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
heh heh... this is really funny and I really liked it. Poor Skinner he just had to get the sneezes at the least opportune moment. Mina can be really cruel when she wants too... especially to Skinner. this story is great... though a little bit of back story wouldn't hurt either. GOOD JOB!

~kairi's twin~
Obi's Second Cousin chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Poor wet Skinner.
Spaztic Arwen chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I think you got skinner's character just right, mina's might have been just a bit off.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
Hehe, very nice banter. I definately liked Mina's involvement without being the subject of affection or anything. Very believeable on all counts. Love your writing as usual and Skinner fans unite! ;D
Taluliaka chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
Ha ha. Hee hee.

Amusing. I love Skinner and his sarcasm.

They're all so mean to him though! I mean, come on, he's invisible! He's coolerer than all the rest of them!

My favourite line (im still laughing from it) in this fic is: 'The coat shrugged.'

Lol

Maybe it's just me...but oh, that's funny.

Keep writing! Love Taluliaka
Jordanna Morgan chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Reading about League members sniping at each other is always fun. :) I loved it-especially the bit about Tom's "rather useless ability". Great job as always!
Ancient Doctor chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hehehehe, this was cute! I'm actually smiling, yay! Lol! Loved it!
Neverynn chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
AW! they could NOT fling Skinner overboard if he died! my jaw was gaped when i read that.. its so. cruel! *hugs Rodders*
kjwa'kgjaklhjga'whjwa chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I laughed, though I'm not sure if I was suppose to.