Reviews for Heels Over Head
kagome higurashi chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
please write some more. it's good.
Amles80 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Ah, this story is so good, very cute! I like that Conrad could "hear" Yuuri's mental shout! :)
Freya's Doll chapter 14 . 10/16/2011

*bows*

I adore you. Fanstastic, fantastic story.
aoiyumekou48 chapter 14 . 6/4/2011
You made my jaws hurt. It's painful to laugh! Ahaha XDD I love the part where Cheri blurted out exorcism and the other characters were randomly saying names. And, I love the ending!
aoiyumekou48 chapter 9 . 6/4/2011
I can't stop squealing or more like laughing whenever you mention those dolls and boy, I want one!

"Look, Shibuya! These dolls can also be switched to Yuuri x Conrad mode!"

That line made me laugh. Yuuri x Conrad, eh? Ho~ ho~ ho~
Akirina chapter 14 . 11/23/2010
Loved it! The ending was spectacular, marvelous, excellent! :) Admittedly, the couple of chapters that featured his present and dreams were confusing and for a moment, I thought that his dreams were his present!(only for a while) But all in all, good quantity and quality of work you have here... it's humorous and verrry romantic. Especially the picture that 'Murata' sent to Yuuri.
Heine chapter 14 . 5/14/2010
Oh my gosh! I feel like am in love with the story!
Ari chapter 14 . 9/15/2008
Ohh~ this is one of the best stories iv ever read! I cant get over it! It be better with more kissy scenes though I love the chibi murata and the super-duper mushy yuriXconrad dolls I want one of them! Thanks for this great story!
Darkness Alit chapter 14 . 9/1/2008
This was fun, though I have to admit there were a few spots where I was left shaking my head in confusion (like the morning where it seems Conrart has actually become Yuri's present day instead of dream-future Conrart, only for him to suddenly seem normal dream-future for a brief time before returning to a completely confused probably present day Conrart again... yeah, that was confusing). Still, I enjoyed it!

DA
Wingslapped chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Great story. There are a lot of quotable parts that I just loved. Sorry I didn't review each chapter. I was drawn from one chapter to the next, and before I knew it, I was finished with the story. Thanks for a good read!
Lorean chapter 14 . 5/31/2008
This is the best story I have ever read! I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT SO MUCH! XD XD XD
GenesisCrow chapter 14 . 3/11/2008
Oh! Do you know how I have searched for a good ConradYuuri fiction? they are my favourite couple! And your story is just perfect for them! Conrad: loyal as ever and has a bad taste (XD) Yuri: innocent but loving. So cute! And how Conrad brought all those terrible gifts home was hilarious! And the Muraki twin was awesome too...I want him as a plushie for sure :)

I'm also glad that in the end, everything ended up being okay :D

Oh, you wrote a sequel? Lucky me! I'm going to read it now, so thanks again for writing it and I just can say: Beautiful!
ShinigamixGirl chapter 14 . 2/6/2008
Lols. Poor Yuuri. That was very interesting. I stayed up till...erm...1 am reading that. Ah ha ha. I cant wait to read the sequel. Moving along.

~ShinigamixGirl
Chuushin chapter 14 . 1/21/2008
Hey :)

Do you know that your story got me into the ConYuu pairing? And now I have a serious problem, because there aren't enough stories about them out here! Although, I thank you very much for writing it. Especially Conrad's attempts to find a gift were so funny! And Yuuri trying to explain why he isn't ready yet for *this* XD
Cheska chapter 14 . 10/5/2007