Reviews for Deadly Virus
rampageplaya98 chapter 16 . 8/3/2005
I think you know exactly what I think. This was great and I will read the next story.

P.S. I havent written lately because school just started and I have been busy. And in my stories you might find it strange that I use Gambit as a villin but the first X-men I got into was X-men eveloution and he was used as magnetos soldier.
rampageplaya98 chapter 15 . 8/1/2005
Uh... Wow! I have a suggestion which is that Knole comes to Andi in a dream telling her that it is all right.

P.S. Why do I even write reviews?
rampageplaya98 chapter 12 . 7/28/2005
Great job! Thanks for the idea! I will do that but have a slight change to it that introduces a brand new character!

P.S. I wasn't offended by anything lol!
rampageplaya98 chapter 11 . 7/22/2005
That was increadable and I can't belive the events in the last 3 chapters. I hope I can wait for more cuz i might go crazy!

P.S. I'm haveing a bmit of trouble with the third chapter of my story I could use some advise.
rampageplaya98 chapter 8 . 7/14/2005
Just my usual amazement and happiness.
rampageplaya98 chapter 6 . 7/13/2005
Oh my God! That was incredable. This is my favorite story I have read by far. I can't belive the talent in this story.

P.S. Thank you for the review on my story I hope you liked it. It's my first fan fic. Thanks for your support.
rampageplaya98 chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
this story was just incredable. I can't belive the thoughts you have put perfectly in this story. WOW! Just continue! This is great. You made the charecters seem like people that i have known for years. And this ties in perfectly with the X-men comics. However I would like to know who the grandmother of michael is plz Plz PLZ WRITE MORE!

Also I am writing a mutant story that i will soon be posting plz check it out!
scarletroseblade chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Great start! My suggestion would be to consider a scene and turn it around in your head, looking at it from all angles. You don't need to spell everything out for the reader, just paint the picture and let them come to their own conclusions. The reader wants to know how the characters feel and how they perceive.

For example: "T, we've got a problem." It was Logan etc...

"T, we've got a problem." It was her father, Logan. The tone of his voice betrayed his concern, instantly setting Theressa on edge.

At this point Theressa doesn't know what is wrong, but she's already feeling stress. Stretch the moment out a bit, it sucks the reader in a bit more.

Can't wait to see more!