Reviews for Conversationalists
J Lesley chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
That was beautiful. I loved the mix of dramatic and light-hearted conversations. Very unusual pairings though, especially the Cameron/Vogler one, but I think they were all wonderfully written and very detailed, which I always appreciate. Also I liked the little introductions in the beginning before the story, very insightful.

My favorites have to be the first with the odd pairing of Cuddy and Chase and the one with Wilson and Cameron, which was so heart-breaking.

Great story!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Wow. Such an unusual pairing, yet incredibly in character
canthereisto chapter 6 . 6/28/2006
dramatic but not overly so. i could see this bgeing a scene. great stuff

Ava
canthereisto chapter 2 . 6/28/2006
so damn wellw ritten, liked that they both broke down

ava
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 2 . 8/4/2005
Ok. For chapter one, I find it funny about Chase and Cuddy (I also find that it would never happen). Nice about getting them stuck in a lift. In Chapter 2, I can't say I completely understand it and I need to re-read it. And with the last chapter with Chase and House: That is really, REALLY dramatic. I liked it a lot. Overall, it's a good story. (This is the promised worthwhile review. If it's not worthwile enough, I apologise). No really prominent spelling mistakes I've detected, but I'm sure there must be some.

reitashnehelena
sky is falling chapter 6 . 7/31/2005
Hey I really like this! And I'm a rower, so I thought it was cool that you mentioned rowing in this one.
PhantomGirl chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
WOW...Thats all I can really say...I can see why nerdy demons added this one to her favourite stories list, it was amazing...you really have to continue..I loved it.
Moonstruck88 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Wow. Just, wow... Amazing.
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
Jeez... Volger... really suits him doesn't it? Vulger... How dare he try and get rid of House? How dare he? 100 million... Boy, rich! What's his association with Cameron? C'mon, tell me!
thisaccounthasbeendeactivated chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Hey, um, I'm kinda behind on House... who the hell is Edward Volger? After you tell me, I'll give you a worthwhile review. Promise...
EvilspyAchacia chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
to quote a ceritan greg house: "how cute"

Kira
ACMD chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
What a pleasant surprise to see another chapter to this! D This is brilliant, haven't seen anything like it. I like the transition from talking to House to thinking he's talking to Rowan. And the bird-feeder was a creative by-stander. Just gave the chapter a bit more life. Well written as always :)
Mollisk chapter 6 . 7/24/2005
Okay that was kinda strange. I thought it was going to be slash but I'm glad it wasn't. I loved the House backstory. Loved it.
Nikki chapter 5 . 7/12/2005
Wow! I loved reading these conversations. How awesome!
just another reader chapter 5 . 6/24/2005
I love you. You like House and you write extremely well. The scenes are believable. The last snippet was heartbreaking...

Very, very well written. :)