Reviews for Welcome to My Life
S-VFreak chapter 6 . 12/8/2010
WTF! Triple WTF!

OK this was amazing, awesome, sad, happy, creepy and mysterious story, with combination of sci-fi and action sequences, ...just like in the series! Rob Rencetti, here you have the script for your feature MLAATR movie for theaters!

Really, Don Prima a member of the clusters? OK, let's admit it: noone was seing that coming. Am I right or what!

Really, this would make such a super good movie, a live-action or an animated one. Don't know, I think it doesn't matter if the story is crafted like this.

Congrats and keep the good MLAATR fics coming please!

P.S. This summer... you'll see them as you never spect.

Coming soon...

MY LIFE AS A TEENAGE ROBOT, THE MOVIE: WELCOME TO MY LIFE.

Because sometimes, when life comes and happens, nobody is totally saved.

S-VFreak
Demon King Francis chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
there is no way that this is your first fic. this is the perfect example of pure fanfiction genius. I laughed, I cried, the tension was palpable. and I just loved the ending. and seriosly who is chris? either way I could see him being a kind of me, I connected so much. this is the best fanfiction ever _
KAYLA chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
OMG! I ABSOLUTLY LUVED IT!I CRED ATTHE END AND ALWAYS NEW DON WAS A ROBOT. ALSO THT JENNY AND BRAD WOULD HOOK UP! OH AND WHOS CHRIS? ANYWAY I LUV LUV LUVED IT! * (5 STARS)
TEAKAY CIIR chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Your FIRST fic? I'd have to believe from how good this is that you either spent an un-godly amount of time perfecting it or that you've actually written before and 'first' means its the first one you've put on the internet.

I was so relieved that they all survived, and it was all done without being sappy! The detective story suspense was excellent too!
MadeUpFigment chapter 6 . 5/20/2007
Holy fork, this is your first story? Are you kidding me? This is so good! This section needs more writer's like you! Hell, FF'N needs more writers like you. I love how Don turned out to be part of the Cluster. I also like all the OCs here. The story is even named after the song that helped me through hard times.

*tears up* This story is b-e-a-utiful. I'll be waiting for the sequel when you write it.

P.S: I also should thank you, this fic inspired me to make my own My Life as a Teenage robot story. You can see it in my profile.

-A crappy fan
Ryota777 chapter 6 . 2/16/2007
Sandy Planet...Sandy Planet by Tsuneo Imahori...is that a song from Trigun?

Other than that, that was a pretty darned good fic. I liked it a lot. Touching during some parts, yet sad during others. Good thing Jenny lived, because if she didn't, I'd probably be murdering fluffy kittens left and right (just kidding). Great work. I've made up an entirely new concept of this fic by daydreaming, with my oc protecting Jenny and tearing Don apart. Have you considered making a sequel to this?
Ryota777 chapter 5 . 2/16/2007
And the pretty boy dies. Great! I've always wanted that prepping primadona to experience a horrible death (sadistic grin appears on face)...uh, sorry. I got carried away. But he deserved it for hurting Jenny. ANYONE who hurts Jenny deserves a horrible death.
Sumire Arashi chapter 6 . 3/22/2006
This was AMAZING. I really did like it. I never would have expected it to end the way it did...I love the dark aspects of the story.

*hugglz* O.O
acatalepsy chapter 6 . 9/4/2005
aww, that was soo cute

savi
Lilith Evanson chapter 6 . 8/15/2005
WOW! THAT WAS SO GOOD! I THOUGHT IT WAS BAD AT FIRST!
crashfourit chapter 6 . 7/11/2005
Wow, This was on par with CoyoteLoon's Teen Bot fanfiction. Please do a sequal.
crashfourit chapter 4 . 7/2/2005
Cool! A mistery. Please keep going.
LunarWolf10488 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
OMG this story is awsome so far! Please update soon!
crashfourit chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
This is a bit dark. Definitely 'Teen'. Who's that figure that just commited murder?