Reviews for Harry Potter Always Gets His Man
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Totally fabulous.
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
"Well, I still have a vague urge to dress everyone I know in rainbow robes and march around waving pithy placards about love and rights, but I'm sure I'll get over it." You write comedy brilliantlly and thats bloody rare.
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
lol! hilarious and a great read.
khaos-confiteor chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
"Who’d have guessed you were so big and strong?”

I actually had to stop reading for a moment to laugh hysterically, then post this review. Hilarious.
Izaalka chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
Very cute and nicely written. I really, really enjoyed reading it :) Good job! _
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hehe

that was funny!

I enjoyed your story!

great work
Sylvia Sylverton chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
Ron was so freaking hilarious. I love how supportive he became. So funny.
Briiiing chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
*winces* Really, no tact at all! That was painful to read, but enjoyable enough. Harry was so... clueless! I guess that's what you get for asking Ron about relationship advice.
Artemis MoonClaw chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Aw. That's so sweet, in a way of it's own. I like your cliche bashing. :)
Amanda Saitou chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Ha,that was fun,I'm still laughing on these two madness and nonsense! See,you wrote good humor with them, and I know it's not easy,congrats!:)

Amanda
IKnowATard chapter 1 . 11/28/2005
This is very, very funny. Please write more.
Chopsticks-The-Mighty chapter 1 . 11/14/2005
dude that was totally awsome

hey it's aliana/vicky

if you EVER decide to not make it a one shot,send next

it was so good.

harry potter allways gets his man,and it's true in most of the stories i have read.:P

seya laters.
Setg'-in chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
hey hey hey that was awsome and down right funny, hehehe..kilt! well that was cute...snarry all the way dude. see yha
Hikari's-dark-side-08 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Heh heh heh...a lot of humor and VERY good Snarry

Loved it XD~~
jenonymous chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Sheep pen! That is so BAAD!

Petulant Snape in the Headmaster's office was funny, too. In fact, I've laughed all the way through it!

Hagrid is raising a chimera? Has he lost his mind? Who's he feeding it? Tonks' offer was touching-the edge of insanity!

And they ended up together after all. I loved it! Very very funny!