Reviews for Worth It
rnc4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
This fic made me unusually mad at Sakura...I'm usually OK with her, keeping in mind that she is a teen, they do stupid, shallow things (well, we all do, really). However, your characterization is right on-very realistic, truly.

I think the parts of this that I loved the most are the insights into Gai's character-he must be very strong to stay himself in the face of the fact that no one (but Lee) really appreciates it. To push Lee into more socially acceptable behavior must have been really hard.
OrangeSnapple chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
This story is so adorable! Good work
Mare chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Daw... I love Gai-sensei and Rock Lee! They are my favourite characters in Naruto. They are just... so awesome. And full of wonderfully youthfulness.

Great story! Keep it up!
zzsts chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
Oh my GOD! This story is so beautiful and sad... It really moved me. I had tears in my eyes.

I have always wanted to read a story which dealt with Lees problems you described.

His hurt, and Gai being there for him and... the connection between them, everything... I just love the story.

Thank you so much for writing this!
Yunyin chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
This story is very cute. Poor Lee! He totally freaked me out the first time I saw him, but now I can't help but love the guy. :)

Nice job with Guy and Lee's relationship, too. I never really thought of why Guy might dress the way he does.

Karuka Ikashi chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
That was cute. - You should draw a picture of Lee with a make-over. XD
von seckendorf chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
*punches Sakura*

She's so shallow. She wouldn't go out with Lee because he looked like he did, not even caring about the sweet guy underneath. It's only when he changed himself for her did she then date him. Lee deserves better darnit!
Rhylin Sweet chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
nice. i was alternating between reading this story and the naruto manga, volume ten- AGAIN... where Lee...well you know. all these combined emotions and I cried. Rock lee is my favorite and this story was just wonderful. sequel plz...? i wish for sakura to die_
Flame-Kunoichi chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
gah... lee should never change! but the story was really well written, and im glad you didnt make it gai/lee, cuz thats just so wrong! gah! hehehe... good story! have a cookie *hands chocolate chip cookie*
Tess too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
It's a bit unfair to have one of the characters practically named Gay-Sensei and then call me a sick pervert for thinking what I undoubtedly will, isn't it? _~
Magus Black chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I personally like the two for who they are. Could you immagine Lee with Gaara's personality (shivers as Death tells me what happens)...never mind!

I think you did fine, congrats!