Reviews for 20 Yuuri x Wolfram Themes
priqxie chapter 16 . 7/16
OMG! This is the first time (ormaybe I forgot about it) that I read chapter/story 16! That was sooo amazing! i wish I could favourite a chapter : sugoi! Sugoi!
Grumpy Shrimp chapter 20 . 10/12/2013
This is soo kawaii/cute! \(*•*)/
I love this series please keep updating, this is the best! (•)
Angel Twin chapter 18 . 2/11/2013
Please, please, please, please end this story D: please!
chocovic-chu chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Kyaa! Vic loved all chappies! Especially with some WolfYuu suggestive moments you created! Aw, adorable! Thank you for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
that was the most beautiful thing i have ever read... it made my heart flutter a 1,000 times... I cant wait to read more! just this chapter i have a feeling i will cry from happiness 1,000,000,000 times.. thank you... thank you...
EggDropSoup chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
I'm too lazy to log in. XD But I really like this so far. I hope to be able to read the rest of it soon!
AnneCullen1 chapter 8 . 6/22/2010
Wonderful stories so far . This once was a bit more mysterious than the last, and I can't help but wonder if Murata was trying to say that Wolfram should protect Yuuri from him, since he is "the shadow" behind Yuuri's brilliance. At first I thought it had something to do with The Original King's plan and all, but I guess the thoughts of the Great Sage are a mystery to us all ]
BlackDiamond chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
ParnWellWishes chapter 11 . 8/20/2009
kya. this chapter had me really laughing... hehee
ParnWellWishes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
love it...
RandomDream chapter 20 . 8/4/2009
:) :) I love this series, though I wonder how you'll continue the 18th theme (which was a bit confusing, by the way). Wonderful writing style, and even more wonderful arcs.

wolfram chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
wolfram and yuuri
lav123 chapter 10 . 5/27/2009
O... Love the story . Please write more soon.
vernajast chapter 20 . 3/29/2009
Wait! There's more, right? (I do realize you reached the 20 mark, but I didn't want to see it end.)\These were great! You have an excellent sense of humor and a good understanding of the characters and how they play off one another. This is the first KKM chapter-ish fic I've read, and I have to say I've enjoyed it thoroughly!
vernajast chapter 10 . 2/27/2009
"I'm kissing a prince, he thought dimly as his hands unconsciously moved to press against Wolfram's chest. And he is kissing a king."

There was something really poignant about those lines (and the whole chapter). Maybe it's the way it puts things into perspective. In any case, it was a lovely line and a lovely chapter.