Reviews for Letters
FlamyAngelwings chapter 6 . 10/31/2013
I wish this was still being written, It would be so great for Jim to come visit.
Shroxx chapter 7 . 2/19/2007
YES! *fist pump* Another good fanfic worth reading! I'm on a roll. Anyways, this is a bloody well written story. Keep up the good work!
nycShadow32 chapter 7 . 2/3/2007
good, but why did she call him mr. silver?
Lady Saphira chapter 7 . 1/7/2007
Well... I don't really know where to begin... I didn't think this would be one of my favourites fanfictions when I started reading it, but now... damn, it's so cool! The letters, the characters, everything! When I read the letters I thought 'Could it be Silver writing this?' x) And I still don't know surely... I hope so, though... And after a while I couldn't help wanting to see Silver on this story of yours... Then, when the robocops caught Isaac... I was so damn disappointed... My mind was screaming 'NO, IT'S SILVER WHO'S WRITING THE LETTERS, IT HAS TO BE HIM' When he said he was NOT the one, I had my doubts, but still, I was happy to know there was still hope... When Silver appeared... Now, don't tell me it wasn't him, it IS Silver! It's clear as water! Morph being happy some time before Silver's arrival, Silver calling him, and SILVER interrupting Anthony when he was almost saying his true name... True, I almost punched the table when I read 'Jack Arktos' but then I saw it was Silver Well, this review is getting too big... x) I never thought of a pairing like Silver and Sarah before I read this, I'll admit... But now it's seems to be a cute one ) Go on with the good work, 'cause I saw you haven't updated a single chapter since 2005! And I want you to write more, 'cause I NEED to know how all this 'mess' ends up!
Cathy chapter 7 . 11/8/2006
I would really like to see you update this one. It would really make my day to see this at the top of your list again. I love Treasure Planet.
BookRose chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Actually I really like your drawing of Anthony, although I'd like to see one of him facing front. A picture or two of other unfamiliar people like Issac and the other workers wouldn't hurt either. I can see somehow Sarah really like's Jack even though she doesn't know it yet. I mean she's going out of her way to make him feel at home when she just met him, she laughs at his small attempt at jokes and after the intial shock of his cyborg self, she treats him like a regular person. (Yeah I know Sarah would most likely do that for anyone, but let's face it, there might be a slight chance she'd be willing to DATE him.) Anyway, I know the lack of reviews is discouraging and I'm partly to blame for that for not reviewing sooner, but could it be possible for you to start writing this story again? It's really too cute and the more good TP fics, the better! Until next time!

BookRose chapter 6 . 6/6/2006
John-er Jack-is soo sweet! Even though he is a criminal, he's still a good man at heart which was proven in you-know-what. And I definitely think it's quite obvious how much he likes his boss-to-be. It's too bad the letters made her uncomfortable, because he has such a romatic way with words. Although he never meant to frighten her which is probably why the letters stopped coming. (Also it might have to do with him purposely avoiding any more near misses, LOL.)You could probably put BEN in a repair shop or something. I can imagine he'd be hard to get down. What I worry about is him recognizing Silver. One funny way to write that scene would be BEN trying to reveal Silver's true identity without him purposely trying to hurt him and Silver keeps stopping him by inserting something completely different from what BEN is trying to say. (Something like that.) And how will Jim react? Boy there will be alot of things for him to react to won't there? And oh boy, I don't even want get started on Amelia finding him there. (Shudders) That won't be pretty. I can't wait to read the next chapter. This was great!

BookRose chapter 5 . 6/6/2006
Aw, I wish she wouldn't be so hard on Issac. If she really looked at the situation, she would see that there is alot of circumstantial evidence. While it could be true that he wrote the letters (though I strongly believe it is not) He has also has a plausible story. He could have gone up there just to make sure cause he knew that was the usual night, and then he could have seen the perpetrator and grabbed the letter for Sarah. Plus does he have a history for lying? It really is a noble act gone wrong at the wrong place and wrong time. Plus what Sarah see's as guilty could be unhappiness for the pain she was about to go through or surprise and embarrassment at all the negative attention. And I do beleive I know who is out there. I really do hope this becomes a Silver/Sarah fic. They'd make sure a sweet old couple. I wonder how Jim would react? Only time will tell. Anyway Next chapter!

Go Outside chapter 7 . 2/8/2006
I just loved your story and I was sad to see that I have gotten hooked on yet another story that hasn't been updated for a while. I hope that you might consider continuing it, it is a great story. I love Silver and he just showed up in the last 2 chapters, which were awesome by the way. Thanks and hope to hear more from you!
spacedout86 chapter 7 . 11/22/2005
Awesome! Jack is so Silver, right? I hope so, was he the one giving the lettes? Or was it Anthony? Or Isaac? Somehow doubt it. Please, please, please update soon. I'm on my knees and beggin you, PLEASE! :D
Courtesy chapter 6 . 7/14/2005
Hey, there! I liked this chapter a lot! I'm a sucker for scenes with character dialogue, and this was quite an enjoyable conversation. A very well-written chapter, as usual (and I guessed right about who was outside in the last chapter. lol). I can't wait for the next installment; this story is so great!

*Gasp* You're right! B.E.N! Wow, I... I hadn't missed him. ;D
Courtesy chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
I bet I can guess who's outside! lol Wonderfully written, as usual.

Don't be bashful! I'd love to see your drawings! :D
Night Music chapter 5 . 7/9/2005
...-eyes widen-...-drools-... Oh my gosh, how have I missed this story thus far? Beautiful! Stunning! Well written! -has an affair with this story-

Oh please, please, please, please make it be Silver/Sarah! -waves around a "Silver/Sarah FOREVER!" banner-

UPDATE SOON!
BookRose chapter 4 . 7/6/2005
Aw! You had me thinking they really had the mysterious person caught. In my opinion I don't think that Issac is the one who did one thing It's easy to be caught in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong time esp. if your intentions were good and you had no idea a surprise waited for the antagonist but you got caught. I guess we will have to wait and see. Besides, if Issac was really teh culprit this story would be over surpirsingly fast wouldn't it? Anyway please keep writing and can't wait for the next update!

Courtesy chapter 4 . 7/4/2005
This last one blew me away! I really was impressed by the climbing tension when they caught Isaac, and when Sarah thought he was the culprit. The dialogue interrupting the flow of the poem (which was again very nice)really added to the intensity. But what I especially loved was the debate Sarah had at the very end of the chapter with herself. Wonderfully written; keep it up!