Reviews for Fate
Tree chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Awww, that's AWESOME! I love how they fixed everything and Chris got the love he deserves! Nawwww.
TheLadyPendragon chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
This is really cute. Poor Chris - the first chapter was so sad. I would have liked a third chapter, to see everyone who had forgetten's reaction to missing Chris's birthday. I like reading guilt, lol.
acelili chapter 2 . 8/24/2010
It was great x
That70sshowlova chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I'm glad you made this a happy ending! I love Phoebe. How she went back in time to fix all of this. So nice! Yay!
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
That' so sad! As lame as it might be I am literally choked up. Poor Chris!
ladylookslikeadude chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
That was cute.
PrInCeSsFBi chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
Aww

Yeh Phoebe

AND even the old prue was there!

this is going into my favs
LoosyGoosy chapter 2 . 7/4/2007
That was pretty good, but almost confusing. Don't get me wrong, it was still written really good. I actually wish I could come up with something so good about Chris, but I usually come up with a block. I really loved him in season six...AUGH! So mysterious! Once again, that was good. Even great...You should write some more stories like this.
LesPaul12 chapter 1 . 1/3/2006
mostly i just do avatar but i like this show aswell.'tis a good show

nick
LesPaul12 chapter 2 . 1/3/2006
i really liked this. it rocked

nick
cherrygirl1987 chapter 2 . 6/26/2005
( iven if it was a happier ending i still feel sorry for chris ( great jobb!
CattyCat chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
please tell me that this isn't the END end. i NEED to know what happens after this! PLEASE UPDATE!

-Catty
teal-lover chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
That was a really good story, and I really liked the ending. I'm glad you managed to save chris, cause that was so sad. I'd be really interested in a sequel to find out why the witch had it out for a 2 year old, or was it the older one that made an enemy.

By the way, your settings dont allow anonymous reviews-you would probably get a whole lot more if you turn that off.
Grace1776 chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
I loved the first chapter. I realy felt what you were trying to say. I almost had tears. The second chapter made everything happy again but that was a complete 180 degree turn around so I down't feel as strongly about it. Still good.
Septdeneuf chapter 2 . 6/22/2005
The end put a smile on my face. it's great Phoebe fixed everything. although I liked the depressive chapter, too.

You put some of your own experience into this, didn't you? You once told me your birthday was forgotten. I think it'd good to use your own experience in your stories. Keep going so well.