Reviews for Fluorescent
Infinitis chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
I really liked the way your words were so visual! This is a great read, thanks for writing it! o
Neko-chan4 chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Gah! I freakin' love this! Beautiful, BEAUTIFUL imagery! You've read so much into such a small little scene, and you portrayed it perfectly! I love pieces like this; pieces with feeling and depth, instead of just descriptions and simple, back-and-forth conversations. Especially with a series as complicated and multi-themed as FMP! You really did Sousuke justice. Arigatou.
Circular Infinity chapter 1 . 12/17/2005
While I liked the series before, it was the Helmajistan arc, capped beautifully by this scene that made me really like it. You have captured it nicely here.

There are some moments that especially get me:

If Helmajistan is your backyard, maybe one day this can be your garden. Beautiful.

And, Your hous-hom- houses are made up of snapshots of missions... is also a very nice moment.

No one has ever waited for you before. You think, she is so naive, sometimes. You think, you love her so much, sometimes. I loved how you said that. It's so simple, yet packs a whole lot of meaning into it.

Second person was also nice. The whole fic had a good voice. It was a different side of Sousuke than the one we usually see, but it was still him.

I enjoyed reading this.
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Wow, this was really sweet. I won't be able to watch that scene quite the same now. Thanks. )
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This just made me smile. Yeah.

I love your writing. So elegant and poised, overall a lovely piece of work. I enjoyed it very, very much. The style in which you wrote it, sort of first-second person (?) is very intriguing, and it adds a kind of edge to it. Maybe I'll try it out sometime, though it won't be nearly as good as yours, no doubt. Fwah.
SVS chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Purtyful
suriru chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Beautiful writing.
Nix Wolfwood chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
WOW! I've never read a 2nd person fanfic before...that was cool! *claps*

I LOVE Kaname and Sousuke fanfics...write a billion more!

Oh yeah...this was REALLY cool!
ShinMasaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Excellent. One-shot, I'm guessing.

The overall imagery and descriptive qualities in this piece are astounding. It doesn't say right out that this is a Kaname x Sagara anywhere in the piece, but you get the feeling of it from their interactions, subtle as it is.

Your use of first person is excellent. Great job.