Reviews for In the end
Somebody chapter 1 . 6/13/2015
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY Sorry its too freaky for me
Fireminer chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Acceptable.
Kismet's Kiss chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
no killing on my part, just utter praise! Kudos to you! I totally loved it
TroySeefried chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Great story. a bit short but it was perfect in any other way.
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
...If I were Eirika and I saw Ephraim crying, I'd cry too. This was so sweet. T_T And the ending...it was kinda sad but kinda beautiful at the same time. Bittersweet and hopeful.

And the kiss scene was lovely. :D
R Amythest chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Aww.,. that's so sweet.,.~

.,. And yes, Eirik/Ephraim was canon in the Japanese version. :P They still left hintings in the English version.,..
jerry chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
HOLY CRAP MON! you stole my idea! and my version is funnier! oh well. good job , though this could have been longer mon. but i do like Eirika's bad luck. and once more, i'm only borrowing my friend's email address. now i have to start writing my on fanfic on paper so i can update very often. see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya mon.
Northernsword chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
! I didn't notice any hints of incest in the game...Regardless, this one was as good as your others, a bit more serious, if ever.
coin operated boii chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow, that was pretty good :D

I think you should write a sequel where they meet as strangers, that would be really cool.

Great story, I loved it !
Vered chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Although I dislike incest but agree with you that it's heavily implied in the game, this fic was a beauty. I enjoyed the section when they talked about Leon, not denying the more important issues, but knowing that each loved the other. I also enjoyed when they admitted their feelings, but both of them repressed it.

Keep up the good work!
TroyBoy chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I kinda barfed when I read that they kissed. So...DONT DO IT AGAIN! PLEASE! My lunch is counting on you!
SSJ-Jolt chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Unlike you I am pro-incest... and wish I had a sisiter... anyway... this story is quite good and I rather enjoyed it... considering you put it up litterally as I finished the game!
Inferno-Hero chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Charlie you have succumbed to the twincest...
Nightmare3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Umm...I have no way to know how to describe this fic. But it was enjoyable in its own way, and you're right about the game it is freaking obvious that they want to *censored* each other, I knew someone was going to write a twincest fic sooner or later (actually I think somebody beat you to it)

Again enjoyable if slightly disturbing.

I should have the 8th chapter of FE high up soon like right after my exams finish