Reviews for A Whole New World
dmb chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
I like this story i like how u made goku say call him goten (:
V-ChanUzumakiLSSJ chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I loved this!
JamesDeanMyQueen chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
So Cute((:
krys2007 chapter 1 . 3/13/2008
I LOVED IT! ABSOLUTLEY BEAUTIFUL! 5-STAR
Song Of A Free Heart chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
That was incredibly cute. I have nothing else to say.

But, as a recommendation, when you write, try to keep the tense consistent. It will improve the over all feel of the story.
Trynia Merin chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
I can't believe this hasn't gotten any more reviews. It was very sweet and romantic, and I'm glad to see another great Chichi/Goku story. I'll check out your others soon! :)
IlovDanny16 chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
Oh, I thought this was so sweet! _ The whole time I read it, I could remember and hear the music! It fits beautifully! You did a wonderful job!
PharoahAset chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
That was cute! i couldnt have done it better myself .
Mystic Dodo chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Oh my god! That was so sweet! And i love the song "a whole new world"! I love this! It was so sweet! Can i say a better word than sweet? Sure i can! Brilliant, fantastic and beautiful. That's what this fic was! Good job -
SasatheShy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
That was romantic, oh I wish Goku didn't die in the Cell Games, but he did. *sigh* anyways I loved this very much!
inumoon3 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Kawaii! Goku's so sweet and Chi Chi was to sweet! Well hope to read more soon!
super saiyan 4 chichi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
WOW LOVED IT _ It was wonderful, not like any other night before Cell Games fics. I loved it! It's going to my favs _
Gosha chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow i think i'm your first reviewer! YAY IF I AM! Well, i must congradulate you on such a beautiful story. I think its was perfect in every way. The description, the words, the song. I must say, there are a lot of stories out there between G/CC during their last night before Cell, but unlike some copiers, you did a very good job and made it totally 100 percent original. I love that!

Very romantic, very touching and it would have been so sweet if that could have really happnened in the series. Made me laguh when Chichi took control of Nimbus and frightened Goku. You know, i could imagine the look on his cute face.

Well, well done once more and i hope you can do more of these in the future! and maybe you could check my fics out...just a suggestion though. You don't have to, but i would be privilidged!

great work x