Reviews for A Shift of the Stars
chelsbaby chapter 1 . 4/22
Yep, this is how it should have happened.
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I love this. So sweet, so in character while still not being canon, and just great.
subchan chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
wonderfully awesome
the-dramatic-harmonica chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
This is simply wonderful. Cute and well characterized, and just brilliant description. I really enjoyed reading this. Great story.
Isn'tItGoodNorwegianWood chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
Definitely one of my favorites. :) Sweet, in-character, touching... Everything a good story should be. Thanks for sharing, it's wonderful.
ILikeMyEggsSunnySideUp chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Hands down, this was the most perfect FanFic I have ever read. And believe me, I've read tons and tons of them. Hundreds, at least. I'm a bit of a junkie. I read this one a few months ago, and I actually went searching for it so I could read it again. It took me three days, but I finally found it. It was so in character. You even captured a realistically sweet Jess, which a lot of writers fail to do well. I really cannot find a single thing wrong with this piece, and usually I am extremely obsessive compulsive about that sort of thing. Somebody needs to write a long letter to Amy Sherman-Palladino (did I spell that right? Palladino? Anyway...) and tell her that she is completely off her rocker for not putting this scene into season three. Although, I don't know how much good it will do, seeing as the series has already ended. Anyway, I just realized how long this review was getting, so I'll just leave you with this: The Award for the Best FanFic in the History of the Gilmore Girls Fandom In My Opinion goes to "abc79-de" for "A Shift of the Stars."
Serenity'sVision chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
LOVED it!
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
i love it. gosh, i always wanted jess to be her first. damn writers! they dditn' even end up together :(
Lindakins chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I liked that in this scenario, it was them as they were. No redemption or change, just them, with their faults and issues, but them all the same. I liked that they still came together and finally understood each other and went for it despite everything.
RainByDay chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
Wow, this is an amazing oneshot. It's very them.
Dawns Heart chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
Beautiful and well written! I liked this so much. :D
Dodger Gilmore chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
This was really great. Very them.
Sagebeth chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Always so great! i want more lits from you!
Felicia chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
Wow. Holy shit. It's been a while since I've read any fanfiction, and even longer since I've read GOOD fanfiction. I love this. I just wanted to say thank you.
xh4z3L3y3sx chapter 1 . 11/29/2005