Reviews for What's The Worst That Could Happen?
CaribbeanTrinidadian chapter 19 . 7/2/2010
disturbing ,crazy and funny!
Jackiie Hallows chapter 19 . 4/28/2007
...you suck...lol jkjk you dont, what a way to end a great story!

please make the sequal...if you already did...then i better get reading havent i?
mindlikemeatloaf chapter 3 . 4/10/2007
Austin snickered and said, "Wow how long did that take you to figure that out?"

Christian quickly said, "Just let her be stupid... The last thing we need is her being smart."

hahahhahaa the last thing we need is her being smart. i luv that line. LOL
The Invisible Penguin chapter 19 . 10/13/2006
Wow What can I say about this. I laughed till I started to cry. Now I know whay Jeff is so strange. I loved the ending.
ScarlettFever0193 chapter 19 . 8/28/2006
best... story... ever.

normally, i would be put off by a story like this, but you pulled it off brilliantly.
Latisha C chapter 19 . 8/27/2006
This was a fine ending. What's most important here though is we learned why you never want to be a part of Jeff's dreams. Thanks for keeping me laughing all the way through.
xPaparazzixChickx chapter 19 . 8/25/2006
(stares in silence, a long silence) (jaw drops) (not sure what to say)...It's...over? (stares some more) How could you be so mean to end it as a dream! lmao. I would probably die of laughter if that was my dream, not that my dreams aren't funny or anything but...dreaming my own brother was gay! LMAO! Well...I dreamed that someone else's brother was gay (coughs) and that my own brother was a Playgirl model...(shudders) lmao. Great story (hugs) and I'mma lookin foward to that sequel of yours. (winks)
adamamy425 chapter 19 . 8/22/2006
Brillant overrules the corny part. That was a great ending to an amazing story. I absolutely loved this chapter and this is forever a great story at this site. It was a dream and Jeff dreamed his own brother was gay, that's funny but crazy. A sex dream about Lita, huh? That can go places. Well, loved the chapter and adored the story. Can't wait until the next story comes out from you.
Spinnar chapter 19 . 8/22/2006
Great story! The ending was cool and funny, too! Can't wait for the sequel!
ash.cash.hemme chapter 19 . 8/22/2006
yah that was so good
Miss Pedigree chapter 19 . 8/22/2006
Okay, all I can say is * ROFL * Didnt know that laughing and crying at the same time could be that exhausting *LoL*

That was brilliant ! Cant wait for a sequel !

Love, Jacky
kacimatt chapter 18 . 6/25/2006
i have a great idea for the next chapter

make matt not i still love your story
kacimatt chapter 16 . 6/25/2006
it has been a good story so far i have loved everything butt i come to this chapter to fine that you have matt GAY.i love him butt not your story
DoubleDee068 chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
THAT was funny!please update soon!
wwefan01 chapter 18 . 6/23/2006
omg lmao lol..this story is so funny i love it update soon plez