Reviews for Kotor II The Exiles Story
Guest chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
awesome!
machievelli chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
To be posted 12 November 2010 on StarwarsKnights under The Critic returns and Lucasforums under the Critic’s Two Cents.

I will tag those I liked as pick of the week. Check at StarwarsKnights for the best of the best.

One year post TSL: The Exile tries to explain to Visas why he must follow Revan into the Unknown.

The piece like the one above has a calm before the storm feel to it. The Exile’s explanation is well thought out.

Pick of the Week.
GuardianXAngel chapter 2 . 10/12/2008
Great chapter! I like how you set up the story and I can't wait to read the next chapter. In my opinion the Visas/Exile pairing is the best! No other one really fits in my opinion. But I won't flame you if you decide otherwise.

Please update soon!

Oh and if possible could you make the font a little bigger. Small font strains my eyesight and starts to make everything blurry.
Daniel Contoro chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
One, Yes you have the Handmaiden's name right. I know because I'm a KOTOR Freak. And From the way you write, you have a gift for writing Star Wars. Just giving some advice. Don't give up on this. There's too much potential.

Oh, and P.S.,I think it should be an Exile/Visas Fic.
A fan of KOTOR chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Go for Exile/Visas. Great fic, hope you're going to update and continue this fic.
Xeno chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Exile/Visas all the way :).
just some HUGE Visas fan chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
.I will take the visas/exile one.

I agree with Darth Waygate Comment on visas eyes.

You should not have the text so close.

Bu that I mean not this “

Pacing Dacen did not see a silent figure glide into the room, its presence masked in the Force. Yet he was too busy to notice, or sense before the quiet female voice cut through the air. “Forgive me Mast…” the voice then hesitated for a second before changing what it was about to say, ”Dacen, did...I interrupt your meditation? Your thoughts seemed…disturbed…and so I came to check on you.”

Looking up from his pacing Dacen smiled a bit and shook his head waving the female Miraluka that stood before him off, “No, no Visas, you didn’t. But…thank you for asking.”

But this, it make it easy to read ::

Looking up from his pacing Dacen smiled a bit and shook his head waving the female Miraluka that stood before him off.

“No, no Visas, you didn’t. But…thank you for asking.”

great fic but I think maybe you should get a beta reader? Spieling errors are easy not to notice if you don’t have one…” (Trails off.)
light side jedi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I like the Exile and Handmadien paring are so cute together! Update soon.
Zealit chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Make it a EV fic or maybe both but there arent enough romances with Visas. I like it a few errors but other then that great read.
Darth Waygate chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I take the visas/exile one _ .

Just one question, have you play the game as dark side?

Thats when visas reveals that she has eyes. She burst out “ my hands shall be hate my eyes revenge".
dingbatman chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I liked this. I genuinly enjoyed this. Well done! I hope to see more instalments soon. I honestly find it hard to fault this. (yes, i know i should spend more time writing :P)
DarkFury chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Just make it a Visas/exile there aren't too many of 'em ;)