Reviews for Spiral Out
Dogsthorne chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
I left the Naruto fandom two years ago.

And yet I still find myself checking your account every once in a blue moon, hoping to find an update.

Please, please, please finish the story?

The characterization is breathtaking, the tight plot is enthralling, and every chapter ends leaving you mad for *more*. I can't offer any concrit, I'm afraid, you've made me too much of a fangirl here. And I've no doubt many others are a-waiting. So please! What happens next? How does it end?
donny chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE! I just started reading this and it's amazing. You've probably moved on already but I hope I'm not crying on deaf ears.
Paosheep chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
I love this story. More than most.

It's incredibly immersive, and fascinating, and intriguing.

I'm looking forward to more.
Admiral Sanchez chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Awesome story. please update soon.
Random Guy chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Did you forget about the story already?
OsricPearl chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
oi! I like your story, it's fun. I hope you finish it. :D
Candelabra chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
oh my GODS. A cliffhanger? For this long? And after you'd promised to update soon?

... oh dear, I hope nothing's happened to you. o.o

Anyway. I dearly love this story. And I will not be able to sleep properly until it's been updated.

(sorry for the unarticulateness ...)
darklace15 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Ah! So good! I can't wait for another chapter!
eastraven chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
I read this story by coincidence, and I must say that I am DAMN GLAD I did! The whole story is perfection. There are no words to describe the goodness of what this is. .awesome. My only wish is that I had found out about this story when it was completed. XD I've read a lot of good Naruto fics (SasuSaku, to be specific), but by far this is the BEST. I've read stories about their children, but Sonmei... I can't put it into words, but I adore him. It's surprising for me because I generally don't like original characters, but you have talent, and that's a gross understatement. I wish I could continue to read more right now, but I have to be patient and wait. God, I LOVE this story! I just hope there wouldn't be any more tragedy, as a lot of it has occurred already. But I understand if it's essential to the story's progression. *sigh* I'm just a SasuSaku fanatic.
Lady Lark chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Such an interesting and well thought out story! I love all of the backstory and thought that has gone into this as well as the plotting and pacing of this. I really want to urge you to continue, since I think this has a lot of potential and originality.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
hieiashke chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
are you still going to continue this? updates onegai!
Linay chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
Wow. This is such an intense story; original plot line too!
Illucida chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Wow. I look forward to more. _
eftee chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
...

-rants and raves about cliffhanger and how she wants to keep reading-

...-sobs over said cliffhanger-

Oohh woe be me... -sulks-

I hope you can update soon -starry eyed- This is such an amazing fic... I am captivated, personally, so I hope I can see a new chapter soon. Very, very, very soon -twitch-
runwitskizzers chapter 9 . 7/14/2006
i knew i shouldn't have started reading this story if it wasn't complete. aye carumba.

i see that it's been 2 months, but i still have hope.

this is amazing.

please oh please update soon.

(that's right, i'm not ashamed to beg.)
99 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »