Reviews for Spiral Out
yukishakura chapter 9 . 1/12/2009
anyywid...

i've been like... reading this fic since two years ago? since I first time got obsessed with SasuSaku and your fic was like... one of the best fic ever with super great plot and one of the uncomplete fics I still remember to check among other hundreds of uncomplete fics that I've stumbled upon which I maybe already forgotten.. and your fic was like, captured my heart, really heart-aching and emotional, and with the manga story it was possible that it turned out to be like this, and my retarded mind somehow wanted to make a poster of Sonmei, Sakura, and Sasuke like an August's Rush poster (A lost little boy trying to find his Mama and Papa, ha!). Great characterization, realistic story development, beautiful style of writing, uncliche plot, and Sonmei is the best OC I've ever read (but somehow I often mispell his name as Soumen (japanese noodle) and no offense! Blame Fruits Basket.). So like.. one day when I was surfing on SasuSaku NF forums somehow I decided to check for updates... and dude... where's the update? Your story is too good not to be updated. UPDATE. NOW. HELP this HELPLESS SASUSAKU-TARD fulfill her SASUSAKU NEEDS.
Dogsthorne chapter 9 . 9/6/2008
I left the Naruto fandom two years ago.

And yet I still find myself checking your account every once in a blue moon, hoping to find an update.

Please, please, please finish the story?

The characterization is breathtaking, the tight plot is enthralling, and every chapter ends leaving you mad for *more*. I can't offer any concrit, I'm afraid, you've made me too much of a fangirl here. And I've no doubt many others are a-waiting. So please! What happens next? How does it end?
donny chapter 9 . 7/21/2008
PLEASE WRITE SOME MORE! I just started reading this and it's amazing. You've probably moved on already but I hope I'm not crying on deaf ears.
Paosheep chapter 9 . 3/30/2008
I love this story. More than most.

It's incredibly immersive, and fascinating, and intriguing.

I'm looking forward to more.
Admiral Sanchez chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Awesome story. please update soon.
Random Guy chapter 9 . 11/10/2007
Did you forget about the story already?
OsricPearl chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
oi! I like your story, it's fun. I hope you finish it. :D
Candelabra chapter 9 . 9/20/2007
oh my GODS. A cliffhanger? For this long? And after you'd promised to update soon?

... oh dear, I hope nothing's happened to you. o.o

Anyway. I dearly love this story. And I will not be able to sleep properly until it's been updated.

(sorry for the unarticulateness ...)
darklace15 chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
Ah! So good! I can't wait for another chapter!
eastraven chapter 9 . 4/8/2007
I read this story by coincidence, and I must say that I am DAMN GLAD I did! The whole story is perfection. There are no words to describe the goodness of what this is. .awesome. My only wish is that I had found out about this story when it was completed. XD I've read a lot of good Naruto fics (SasuSaku, to be specific), but by far this is the BEST. I've read stories about their children, but Sonmei... I can't put it into words, but I adore him. It's surprising for me because I generally don't like original characters, but you have talent, and that's a gross understatement. I wish I could continue to read more right now, but I have to be patient and wait. God, I LOVE this story! I just hope there wouldn't be any more tragedy, as a lot of it has occurred already. But I understand if it's essential to the story's progression. *sigh* I'm just a SasuSaku fanatic.
Lady Lark chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
Such an interesting and well thought out story! I love all of the backstory and thought that has gone into this as well as the plotting and pacing of this. I really want to urge you to continue, since I think this has a lot of potential and originality.

Thank you for sharing this with us.
hieiashke chapter 9 . 4/1/2007
are you still going to continue this? updates onegai!
Linay chapter 9 . 2/23/2007
Wow. This is such an intense story; original plot line too!
LucidKren chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
Wow. I look forward to more. _
eftee chapter 9 . 8/21/2006
...

-rants and raves about cliffhanger and how she wants to keep reading-

...-sobs over said cliffhanger-

Oohh woe be me... -sulks-

I hope you can update soon -starry eyed- This is such an amazing fic... I am captivated, personally, so I hope I can see a new chapter soon. Very, very, very soon -twitch-
100 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »