Reviews for Spiral Out
Yukari Rin chapter 9 . 5/11/2006
Just earlier this week I re-read this, hoping that you would update soon, so you can imagine my delight when I got the new chapter notification. I enjoyed this chapter very much. My heart was racing at the end of it, and I eagerly await the next chapter. The interaction between Sasuke and Sakura was wonderful, very in character. And I loved the part when Kakashi told Sakura she couldn't think of saving Sasuke - I could see the scene playing out as if it were on film. All of Sprial Out has been like that for me, which is one of the reasons I enjoy it so much. You really bring your words to life. Please keep up the good work! *hands you brownies*
kuyaga chapter 9 . 5/11/2006
I liked that chapter. that was a nice chapter. I'm in a really really good mood. :) Keep writing this please.

And sorry about the confusion before...
darkchild chapter 8 . 5/7/2006
Please update as soon as possible because this story is very, very good...
kuyaga chapter 8 . 5/6/2006
This is so so so good! But if you're going by the manga, really, please finish reading it up to where it's gotten. Since it seems like you don't really know all of what happened with Gaara, I won't spoil it for you, but try to read the rest, ok?

Keep writing! I love your style!
Wolf of the Blue Moon chapter 8 . 3/16/2006
I love it!
esther chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
wow, wasn't expecting this too be such an awesome story frankly. i hate sasusaku and was really annoyed to think that kakashi wasn't going to be in the story, having died in the prologue, but then i actually read this and wow...

i mean, just the way you introduced kakashi back into the story was very squeal-worthy. i also love what you've done with the other characters; shikamaru's bitter apathy, ino's disfigurement, temari's tragic end, hinata a little crazy and still in love with naruto, naruto's status of possible life...it's all brilliant.

and for someone with no personality, you're doing a great job on fleshing out tenten!

i wish somehow this would end up kakasaku, but i doubt that's going to happen, so i'll just keep reading.

but wow, i LOVE the little sonmei x hinata bits...that's so cool...even though i know they won't end up together or anything, yadayada, it's still extremely cool to have the tough little boy melted by hinata's beauty and frailty (KYA!)

can't wait til the next update!
Pontificator chapter 8 . 2/12/2006
You have this gift of being able to portray the characters and their sorrow with such precision, it's mind-boggling. This is my favorite work of fanfiction. There's plot and tragedy and hope and promise, and I can only hope that in the end, though it may be cliche, that Sasuke finds redemption and Sakura finds love once more.
Pontificator chapter 7 . 2/12/2006
Somehow, I get the sense that this is a story about love, in all its bitter, poisonous, painful forms. Did Sasuke just slip into his childhood-self when talking to the monster?
Pontificator chapter 6 . 2/12/2006
Ah. I didn't ask questions previously because I felt that because you marked the story as "Suspense" that answers would come in due time. And boy, are they flying in (and more on their way)! Very masterful, gradual feeding of the backstory.
Pontificator chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
There's genuine humor in a few areas, but even behind the humor looms this great sadness. And it's beautiful.
Pontificator chapter 4 . 2/12/2006
Sasuke trapped in the throes of insanity (obsessive-compulsiveness). Again, I feel that your characterizations are spot-on and scarily accurate. Yes, this is exactly the Sasuke of the future, if he attained the position you describe so hauntingly.
Pontificator chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
What caught my interest were the heartsore sentences of Shikamaru's admittance to a previous love and Kakashi's silence after being informed about Gai. That, and I kept seeing UST between Sakura and Kakashi. :P
Pontificator chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
I love the way you write. No frills, just a straight-forward, pure song of a tale. And of course, your Kakashi's just brilliant.
Pontificator chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
I think you're a seer. The scene you've created is so different and yet so true to canon that it's entirely engrossing.
K chapter 6 . 1/28/2006
This story is amongst the best fanfics I've ever read . Keep up the good work.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »