Reviews for Spiral Out
psychedelic aya chapter 2 . 7/26/2005
Nice, very nice update. XD Shikamaru's cool-at first I was still kind of taken aback that he agreed to be Sakura's husband, but he's kinda a good father to Sonmei nonetheless, I guess. He's trying. (Sasuke, where the hell are you, anyway?) HAHA and Kakashi's here as well! Hm, things are getting very interesting... :D Please update soon! *is a great fan of your works, actually*
Rie chapter 2 . 7/25/2005
That was seriously wicked. Haha, seriously seriously. Somei is such a cool kid without being too annoyingly cool that it makes him sound bratty but he's just cool. The prologue confused me but a few things were cleared when I read the first chapter.

Hm... I suppose Itachi would be the psychopath and then this is me thinking what Kakashi did... hmm... Haha... anyway, I hope you continue.
Ice Scion chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
to be honest i'm very confused on what's going on
Ori chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Interesting. So Itachi is already dead but there was still a person in a cloak... is that Sasuke?
wolfly chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Sounds interesting so far. I'm pretty confused, though I'm sure that'll be cleared up in the future. :D
mipi chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wonderful. Very well written. You actually give your reader a lot to think about. Hehe. I was kind of lost in the "one year before present" but I guess I'll understand it once I read your next chapter. Keep on going, please.
Ori chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I am guessing since this is supposed to be a sasusaku that Sasuke is the father of Sonmei. It would make loads of sense given Shikamaru is given the role of being "father" (something he grudgingly agreed). After all, it is probably the hair colour and eye colour that made him take the role.

Given that this is a naruhina the Chakra sword is probably Naruto's.

Sonmei seems like a pretty cool kid. He is understanding, and extremely smart. I like him much better than I like that bratty girl in that extremely mellowdramatic story out there (I shall not give the name).

I can't wait to see Sakura in action, she must do pretty well with that chakra sword.

I wonder if Shikamaru has a real relationship with anyone... possibly Ino?
GargoyleSama chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Very interesting. Disconjointed. I have picked up on the general jist of the situation, but I am not 100% sure of just who Sonmei is the child of. Apprently he has the Sharingan, which would make him either Itachi's or Sasuke's son.

Very interesting. I will continue to watch for updates.
LadytehMa chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
AU, eh? Your opening chapter was exceedingly well written - very good attention grabber. The characters all *feel* right, yet I can see subtle changes, hints to come, I'm quite interested in where you will go with this. I always do appreciate how seriously you take the character development. . .
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7