Reviews for Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
... and the rest was history
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
mydirt09 chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
Wow that was deep for BB.
Little Miss Juliet chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Aw! (slaps face) Snap out of it Miu Miu! You've read too many BBRae stories! Oh! (blush) Sorry, back to the reveiw... Heart it x4! Keep writing!
teentitansraven2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
that is so cute, i love it. Good job dude and keep up the good work.
The Mad shoe1 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Loved this fic, it was just great.
RSeriv chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Aww... That was so sweet! . It practically summarized the whole Beast Boy/Raven relationship. Great job.
Vanizakkk chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
great story
Rainbow-Jess chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
awh, that was so kawaii! super fluffy

Tallest Bling chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
Aw! It's so sweet! I could read it all over again... in fact, *submits reveiw and goes to reread story*
Maverly Q chapter 1 . 8/28/2005 cute...I love it!
TopKat chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
cute. i love Bb rae fluff! I alos hate ppl who flame bbrae fics because they don't like the pairings. If you watch, there is definitely something there. Love this fic!
They-Call-Me-Orange chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
This can be described in one way; Cotton Candy. Sweet, fluffy, and gone WAY too soon. I can't wait till you update Covenant. This rawked, and is now an Orange Favorite Story.

Mr. D 91 chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
soraoathkeeper chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
I think that some people need to realize that not everything has to be exactly true to the show. I mean, you really can't predict what is going through anyone's head. Though the reviews I've seen are pretty polite compared to others, I think people put too much of their own preferences in there and talk too much about what was assumed to be than about the actual story itself. This isn't a pairing war (especially when she puts it in the summary) or "who's more right" argument guys; it's supposed to be a review of the story itself. Not a comparison.

On the story: I liked it as a whole. Your grammar and spelling skills are pretty good, and it was just the right length for a story: not too long that it becomes a burden, but not too short so that it looks like you haven't put any effort into it at all. Though in some places it was a little predictable, and/or cliche, it made up for it in a few new quirks. _ Good job, and hope to see more of you soon.