Reviews for The Heart Of The TARDIS
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
Great story!
NonExistente chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Wow. A very interesting take on what Rose saw; I haven't see many of this sort of fic! Loved it,
Luna Lovegood5 chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
Oh that was beautiful, and so cleverly done!
CaptainRaz chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
*nods head approvingly*

gave me a little idea in the back of my head for another fic

thanks!
lslines chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Wow. Just, wow. I'm still only coming to terms with the fact the series ended (they only showed the last episode here last night), but that is just... wow.

Well worded, nice descriptions, I love it. I can't confirm Chris coming back, but we all have to hope. I have my fingers crossed. I wonder when they'll realise that Jack's alive...
Arysta chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Nice... it's a moment with lots of possibilties, when she looks into the Heart of the TARDIS... Nicely done.

For the rumors - I've heard that Jack will be back, and CE will be returning for the Christmas special ... around Christmas. One can hope!
Scarab Dynasty chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow... I love it, very powerful and well written as per usual Sakina. _

I haven't heard the rumours though we can hope, I think it's unlikely.

Did you get my E-mails, btw?

Scarab _
senry chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I know jack is comming back hes just not in the friust few eps, and please say that chris is back! LOVE him man!

and in the words of the 9th doc! Fantastic! Fic
Uh.yeah chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Definitely worked. It's nice to see a take on this part, and a very well written take it was too.

Loved it.

And you heard Chris was coming back? Huh? Oh my God, please don't let them be false rumours. I've only just come to terms with the fact that he's gone. I can't have my hopes got up... I hope he is.
eeveekitty85 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
He's coming BACK? REALLY? Can't wait for that...or did you get a tad confused? After all...ADAM is supposedly coming back in the next series. And I think maybe Jack, although that's just a hunch.

I think it worked, I really do. It was very emotional and fitted with that point in the epidode, so you did well.

Crawdie: You're all pathetic. You're just trying to compensate for the fact that 'your Doctor', as Eevee keeps calling him, is dead. Dead as a doornail.

You're mean. Mean as a...doornail...
golwenadaneth chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
I loved it, well worded, made me believe thats what she saw and done, cant confirm chris, but we can all
griiffins chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
O! I hope so! Rose is doing most of the next series with David Tennant, before she either dies or disappears too! I hope Jack will be back; he's gorge! LOL! Great lil story! More please!