Reviews for The Moon That Shines
DancinAngel-love chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Nice story really sweet. And sad..
Tenten rules chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
This stroy almos made me cry! :(; I loved your story by the wat. Neji and Tenten rule; the best coulpe ever:)
silverdragon994 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
aw...so cute! i give it 5/5 stars. super cute!
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
zOMG...

That was a really really good fanfic... :D
naash chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
the idea was original. really good. not bad
Hero Worship chapter 1 . 11/12/2005
I DONT GET THIS STORY ALOT
Syaowee chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wai! Neji, ang mga mata nga nmn nya ay mala-buwan ne? XD clever

NejiTen-ness sa isang fic na themed na STrength. Yummy! Every bit and pieces of teh story fits...from her parents to the moon to Neji's eyes. Ahh, nde ko alam kung nanalo ang fic mo sa contest, pero for every NejiTen fan, (lalo na ang Tenten fan, tulad ko ) wagi ito!

Alabshu! May nakita nga pla akong sumasayaw na Patrick sa LJ mo. Susunod, request ka ng sumasayaw na mumu
afaphyte chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
ashteegness! *hugs* Astigin! XD Even though it's just slight NejiTen.. :gg: Gawa ka pa madami! XDD
applesandtea chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
nice job! i knew that tenten's parents were gonna die but it was really sweet and cute fic. . and i like the part where she saw the moon in neji's eyes. this is probably a one-shot but if it isn't i hope that you continue. btw, please read and review my fanfic. its my first fanfic so im not very good at writing. please TRY to read and review ALL my chapters. im not a great author like you so please be nice if you review. thanks and great story. ja ne! .
yupkigigirl chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
so nice, tenten is so Q! she's my fav character

nejiten is so kawaii too!so nice
harukakanata chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
OMG...that was EXCELLENT. And kind of sad, too. NejiTen RULES...but personnally, I prefer NejiTen fics that are MILD, not fluffy cavity-inducing romance. Well, keep up the great work!
Deans chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Beautiful little story! I loved it. :D Great entry for the contest.