Reviews for Collapse
CSIsnickers101 chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
Aw, very sweet! Love this! :)
chaste-aeon chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
It's the sort of story that people would appreciate because it's so easy to understand. I don't mean it as, "it's written very simply", because it isn't.

Their thoughts are there. And the fluff is present, seeing they both ended up having the same thought.

You concentrated on how they appeared, how their faces were arranged, and how their emotions were functioning. And, I'm glad I didn't see this: "I ate the bread...," he said. (Then, that's just it. Stupid, really. But a lot of writers tend to do that and it's annoying. Boring.)

And ooh... I didn't see any typo.

“You are so cute when you ramble, you know that?”

~Reminds me of a story under Dhr, even if it's not something that labels the 'ship. That sentence is just too cute.

I am stopping myself from groaning just by using that word. lol
voicelord chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
absolutely luved it~

hope u write more of this couple~~
Clazziquai chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
That was so sweet! Cute, real cute.
spooky-phoenix chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
wow, what an awesome story! this would be the perfect thing to happen next season on the show! good job!
Space-Case7029 chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
Good short story. Enjoyed it.
peeka. boo chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
what can i say? it was very cute, but not lightweight. very sweet. i really liked it, and it was well written. good job!
triple-rocks chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
You did a great job on this! I loved it and can completley picture it happening!
NikiH chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
That was cute. Very warm and fuzzy. :) You're a very good writer.
animerockstar chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
very good keep up the excllent work many thanks ttyl
Vengeful chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
very good. A nice mix of fluff and angst. Well done!
voicelord chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
wow!

luved the way u

portrayed the relationship!
GreggosQueen chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
This was really good. Great Job!
Yan chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Aww...that was so sweet! NS forever!
Rynn Abhorsen chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
*state of rapture* Out of all of the members of the CSI team, Nick is the one I think would focus most on family, marriage, and kids while buried alive. Sara was also spot-on. Great job!