Reviews for Things Have Changed
saiyan angel blue chapter 1 . 4/24
beautiful as i was reading the last chapter all i had running through my mind was the lyrics to lissie everywhere i go, if you are reading this review about to read this story have this song playing on repet on low in the background, it raps up this story, i feel empty know, i didnt want it to end like that, but i am glad that it was just harry and draco no one else, you could feel how much they loved each other
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 34 . 6/14/2016
I hate you, you jerk. I feel like an idiot, sitting here crying.

Overall, I loved the story. I just can't stand the ending because I hate things that make me cry.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 32 . 6/14/2016
Damn you, this is painful.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 31 . 6/14/2016
You had me tearing up at the beginning of the chapter, you asshole. And then you killed Draco... No... It's not even the last chapter...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 30 . 6/14/2016
I'm scared to continue reading... There are only four chapters left and I fear that there will be major heartbreak...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 28 . 6/14/2016
I laughed when Snape took away 15 points.

Harry stuck his tongue in his cheek to mimic a blowjob.
Snape: "15 points from Gryffindor for your cheek, Mr. Potter."

LOVE IT
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 25 . 6/14/2016
I became teary eyed when Harry decided to walk away. (And whoa, I'm review #400)

I'm scared to see what chapter number this is and how close to the end I am...
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 15 . 6/14/2016
Uh-oh!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 7 . 6/14/2016
So much sexy and so much humor! I'm loving this!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 6 . 6/14/2016
'Whoa! Where did the sex come from?' ... I nearly choked on my drink!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 5 . 6/14/2016
I won't lie, when Draco initiated the kiss, I bit my lip and smiled. I love this pairing.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 4 . 6/14/2016
"And is he devoted to you?"

Of all the Harry Potter fanfic that I've read, I never, EVER, heard anyone ask this of Draco Malfoy. Or even have Draco question himself of if his father reciprocated such devotion. Major kudos for that!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 3 . 6/14/2016
I love how you, at the end of this chapter, added in your reference to Jean-Paul Sartre. It's like eating dinner and then getting an unexpected toy at the end. It's like watching a silly cartoon and learning something random and entertaining. It's well appreciated! I like that!
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 2 . 6/14/2016
Wondering has to do with thoughts. Wandering is when you're walking or lurking about somewhere.

{I wonder where I should wander off; rather, I wander while I wonder where I go.}

[...] there was nobody better to study with then Ron and Hermione.

It should be 'than' not 'then'.
Ai Neko Yokai chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
This was a rather interesting first chapter! I can't wait to read further!