Reviews for Behind the Closed Doors of the Order
A.K. Anomynous chapter 4 . 7/21/2005
This is a really good story. you are an amazingly good writer...you've succeeded in capturing jk rowling's characters perfectly. i also like how the characters interact...its very realistic. i hope that you update soon so that i can keep reading the stories! cheers to you. ciao

~Angie~
Moonlitesadness chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Your right. You are a very good writer. You shoould really hurry up and write another chapter...please ? Anywayz excellent job. Keep up the good work. God Bless.
SSnapeAdvocate chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Wotcher, H! Bet you can't guess who this is? *evil grin* You know I love your story, babe. Keep up the good work! (on other aformentioned projects as well! *wink wink*)

(\/)

o.0

( )o
PolarisAmane chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
Loved this! You have to up-date soon of I'll explode... and that would be messy...
Bullwinkle's Lady chapter 4 . 7/20/2005
I love this story! Very cute! Very funny! And you keep Lupin and Tonks COMPLETELY in character! I love it! Update soon, you rock!
MarilynJean chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
excellant job with this. i love your writing style and you have a great way of showing emotion. keep it up.
e.danae chapter 4 . 7/19/2005
Marvelous dialogue, by all means! Deep, serious, in character. And I really admire your foresight - either you are the Jos secretary in disguise or you have the good chance to take Trelawneys place for the next term!
Straycat1 chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
lovely story, these two are very cute together. Waiting (un)patiently for the next chapter
Quinkana chapter 4 . 7/17/2005
Hey nice story...I was absolutely pissing myself at that leggy-blond talk in the last chapter. Happy with pairing now being cannon? This chapter was really sad (and very well written) but I liked it anyway! I hope you update soon!
Tera Earth chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
you weere right. you were right. it is offical now in the half Blood prince. Tonks is in love with Remus. oh and nicely done so far. and I apologize is the person who is curently reading this hasnt read the new book yet.
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
...this was a deep chapter. Kinda sad too, with Peter and all. I like to think of Peter as a misguided poor sap sorta like Percy, only more sever. What about you? Update soon.
0RamblingRose0 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Great chapter. I can't remember if I have reviewed this one before so I'll just go ahead and say that this is a very enjoyable fic.
LupinLover99 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
more? please? and what does "AU" mean?
Margaux Marie chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Wow... It was great.

1 MORE DAYS!
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
I love this story. This chapter was really good. I loved the conversation between the two of them, and the way you described Remus. I'm glad that you're not going to let a little thing like CANON stop you. Puh. LOL. Can't wait for more.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »