Reviews for Behind the Closed Doors of the Order
Esperanza46 chapter 4 . 7/14/2005
Excellent installment. I appreciate how you incorporate cannon situations but give the behind the pages perspective. I enjoy how Remus seems a real character, which real pains and misgivings. . . Keep up the good work.
the writer formerlyknown as lm chapter 3 . 7/5/2005
Very good story. I love Lupin and Tonks ones. I like your interaction between them, as well. Please update soon so I'll have more to read.

Brilliantly done,

vanityfair chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
It's not my 'ship, but I would love to see more of this.
superpan chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
So far so good. You have everyone pretty well in character, and are fleshing out their relationships nicely. I am looking forward to seeing where this story goes. I did see a grammatical error. "Scrimgeour had been asking too many questions of Kingsley and I" should be "Scrimgeour had been asking too many questions of Kingsley and me". ("I" can act only as a subject, not as an object) I say such a nitpicky thing because reviews, in addition to encouraging writers with praise, are also supposed to help improve writing skills if possible.
e.danae chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
I fancy this story entirely, but the chapter three is blast n bliss! I wondered why was the seat beside me constantly vacant while I was reading it in the Underground last night. May be because I was laughing like crazy...? Gimme more!
Wotcher Wolvie chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
Mucada chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
I like this, it's real witty. I like your vision of Tonks and co. being like old cops; that's something I always thought too. And of course, I love Remus/Tonks. :)

Porphyrophobic Grape chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Brilliant start. I can't wait to read more and to see how the polt evolves. Update soon.
ms. raincloud chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
This is really awesome! Humerous (ya, I know I spelled THAT one wrong) and playful and sweet so far...thanks for a good read!
starnat chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
what a funny chapter! good job!
BaskervilleBeauty chapter 3 . 6/22/2005
What a delightful story! The characters are alive, the dialogue is snappy and believable, and there's plenty of plot tension. I can't wait for more!
Margaux Marie chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
Oh very nice story. I can't wait to read the rest!
Yasmine Lupin chapter 3 . 6/21/2005

I'm really enjoying your fic! Tonks is a great person! And i thonk that her and My Remus made a cute cuple, you know? Please updated as soon as possible, ok? Your story is so cool!

Bye, bye!
Auror Dora chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
lol, Love it! More please!

katkin chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
Wow, this chapter was amazing. I really felt for Sirius, poor guy. Lupin looked after him so well. I like your Lupin a lot, he's so true to JKR's character. A good story so far :)

45 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3