Reviews for The Great Balrog Conspiracy
sooooooo... the wise- sorry, the wyze- have plotted to take on the world with the balrog wing debate? the warden brotherband has become assassins? and the marysues have a spaceship they used to abduct Legolas and display him on earth? wow, there really IS a conspiracy!
The Mysterious Masked Hunter chapter 1 . 4/8
Dun dun duuuuuun! Very welldone.!
E. Peterson chapter 1 . 2/20
13th Hell chapter 1 . 1/27
aaaahhhh you awesome!
i never read humor fanfic with some intric politic and actually the topoc is a bit hard.
but it's cool!
i'm seriously want to draw a 4-coma when Glorfinder snatched the telephone and crush it. but i still haven't do it.

it's a great story. i love it!
and sorry lasting. sorry maybe it's late though but beware of my review and favorite from me. hope it's doesn't botjer you.
Thalion Estel chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Hilarious! I loved the whole idea for this conspiracy, and especially all the ways you made Middle Earth like here. Legolas abducted by aliens? The Wise change their name to Wyze? Glorfindel is a crime boss with trained assassins? Amazing! Thank you so much for sharing!
LotR chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
TOTALLY legit.
Lily Lindsey-Aubrey chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
lmho...I love this! Poor Erestor, evil Glorfindel. I laughed so hard. I'm definitely going to read the sequels.
Alyss chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Oh my word. This is HILARIOUS! When I am finally not lazy and will login, this is going on my favorites
fandommusings chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
I feel like everyone needs to read this just because it's so awesome.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
This should've been a novel! Why stop here? This needs to be rewritten as a novel that will change the fate of Middle Earth forever! Of course have some uexpected allies on his side to help in spreading the truth about the Balrog plot.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
OHMYWORD. Love it! :D
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
The alien thing was really quite clever of Erestor. Since Glorfindel stopped HIM, if he had discovered the Balrog question, Erestor could say he was merely going chronologically, and had been getting to that bit.

Must hold composure, must hold composure.
Eruthiadwen chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I read this (and its sequels) every so often for laughs. Oh, I have never laughed so much at anything I've ever read. I love your work. :)
Healed535 chapter 1 . 9/8/2011