Reviews for Red Ink
Excellent chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
I always get shivers when I read this! It really has this nightmarish quality. My mom hasn't read lotr and she still got a little freaked out after I read it to her. :o
Larisya chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That...was a little freaky. Haunting. The repetition was a very powerful device here... I loved it, but...what'd he write?
x-Miyako-x chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! there are no words to describe this accurately. But what did he write? Please tell us?
momothenono chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
awesome story. have you seen that movie the number 23? im not sure why but this story reminded me of it.
Confused Pumpkin chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
What a change from the usual humor! At first I thought you killed Erestor, but then when I read the truth, it was even more horrifying, to realize that he never did exist. Glad to see Glorfindel in a new light, as a warrior still recovering from war and not just as "that really good-lookin' Elf who walks around Rivendell with a sunny smile on his face". This was actually frightening...o_O
one from the depths of time chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Ah, beautiful, so strange and unexpected. I enjoyed it greatly, it was just short enough.
Ferdinand Sutcliff chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Wow. That was very serious, but beautifully written. Absolutely amazing.

3 3
Aureleis chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
...wow. Just, wow.

I like this plot, this idea, and the way you wrote Glorfindel was refreshingly different- I'm rather tired of seeing him as a handsome (not that he isn't), suave womanizer. It's nice to see him before he was fully recovered from his dying escapade-thing. (Not sure what to call it.)

Best,

Audrey :3
midnight13731 chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
so was so sad...BUT I LOVED IT! Well done, mellon-nin!

love,

midnight13731

-x-
Ho-Ho-Noa chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Wow! What a creepy and disturbing fic! It was very unexpected, at first I thought Erestor died at the horrible event or something but then it got more disturbing when u revealed he wasn't real. I like how u repeat some words for emphasise, they really worked and scared me a whole lot!

Great job!

I wonder what Glorfindel was writing though...
Yeuxnoire chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Absolutely beautiful...I've read this story so many times, and it is always chilling and slightly frightening and wonderful.
WesternElf chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
That was BRILLIANT! Crazy, but I loved it!
Emily chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Not sure I got all that, but in any case, it was spooky. : /
dimorphic chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Br. That is very creepy. And also sad, that Erestor died (in Glorfindel's mind, at least). Just... br. An amazing job.

And damn, I want to know what was written.
Ryan Brooklyn chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Wow. That was . . . unexpected. It reminds me somewhat of A Beautiful Mind, that movie with Russell Crowe. Powerful movie. Now I want to know what it was that Glorfindel wrote. But I do agree it adds a lot to the ending. Like one reviewer pointed out, it doesn't matter what he wrote, the whole revelation was the fact that Erestor did not exist.

Great job! :-D