Reviews for Red Ink
Unsung Heroine chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Wow, that was kinda scary. It would make a great short movie I think, eventually told from different POVs. Somehow it reminded me of "A Beautiful Mind" where in the end I was really desperately wanting for Charles (was that his name?) to be real. This works in a really similar manner and is extremely different from all the other stuff you find here... in a very good way! I really enjoyed it... very sinister!
moonsine44 chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This is great! Its very unnerving too, the whole thing with Erestor being made up. Although Im curious as to what Glorfindel wrote on the parchment.
Nolitari too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow. That was wonderful! You have certainly outdone yourself. And it was a wonderful for your Schizophrenic Glorfindel.

I pity poor Glorfindel. Ah, but one has to do something to him ever so often.

Wonderful.

I am afraid that I have no other words to discribe this. Truly wonderful.

-Nolitari
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow, this was very dark...I liked it!:-D
Karushna5 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
One word: Dude.

Man, that was great. I loved it, an entirly new angle on Erestor. And Glorfindel going insane, Wow.

Sorry I can't think of a better way to describe it. But man it was great and so intense. Keep up the good work.
RMC chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow. Wow, wow, wow! That was amazing. *Head spins off into floor. I never expected the ending. Of course, as Erestor is one o my favorite characters I would be depressed if he were just a fragment of Glorfindel's imagination. But this is a mind-blowing work! (Just like all your other stuff)
SilverWolf7 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
...wow. This story was very suspenseful, and vey good. Dark, I like it.

Th one thing I didn't like about it was that damnable cliffhanger at the end! What did he (Erestor) write? How come it took Glorfindel all night to recognise the red ink was on his own hands?

The part about Erestor being some part of Glorfindel, made to get him through a traumatic experience was a brilliant idea!

And I will stop babbling now and leave you to your writing...because I would love to see some more stories written in this way from you.

SilverWolf7
JadedFire chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow. This was terrific! It was so haunting and vivid. I loved the descriptions, the emotions, and the whole originality of it. Bravo! *applauds*
S. Eerandgel chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
ooh freaky feaky... Silverquill dared you to write this? O.o
Lombadia Greenleaf chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Eek! Scary! That was good. Intriguing, perhaps, is the word. I liked it! What did he write, though? Argh, that is going to kill me tonight. I'll be just a moment away from sleep and then..."Ah! What did he write?"
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Strange,but so cool! That's really disturbing to think and find out that your best friend is just an illusion.
seeing-spots chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
*staring in wide-eyed awe* Wow. This was quite a surprise. I truly enjoyed this story but I couldn't tell you why. It was eerie and dark but I liked it.
72 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5